LaHaie is back !!! (1 Viewer)

With all do respect JFR is on another level!

Jim may have done well before Rahn took over but not as good results! Jim still crew chief's for Hillary the last couple of years but without much success.

I mean no disrespect to any of the Kalitta camp they have a lot of talent and resources that's for sure but all of the teams have dropped off in performance especially this year and with the new points system there is a certain urgency to pick up performance and hiring Dick was a excellent move and the results should come quickly!

Give me a break! If you look at the consistancy record, there is nothing wrong with what my brother does. They are just having bad luck on raceday.

:eek:

.....and Teri, tell them who taught Jim & Jon a few tricks even before that...back when Dougie was still driving the roundy rounds and flying for a living.... That's right, Tim "O" !!!!!! LOL

Keep in mind that Doug finished 2nd in the points in 2003, 2004 & 2006. I believe my brother was in charge in 2003! He also had a hand in the results in 2004 & 2006 thank you very much!!!!

Give me a break! If you look at the consistancy record, there is nothing wrong with what my brother does. They are just having bad luck on raceday.

Now now Suzie! :eek:

I said it with all do respect but as John Force said 2nd place is just the first place loser so until a championship has been won there really isn't anything to brag about!

I think your brothers are real good at what they do but until Hillary,Grubnic and Doug win one and get the monkey of their back there is no comparison.

I realize you are standing up for your brothers and all but there is no need I truely like the Kalitta camp but facts are just that.

I can't wait to see Scott race against Toliver and see my 2 favourite crew chiefs battle it out ...

Mark.

Now now Suzie! :eek:

I said it with all do respect but as John Force said 2nd place is just the first place loser so until a championship has been won there really isn't anything to brag about!

I think your brothers are real good at what they do but until Hillary,Grubnic and Doug win one and get the monkey of their back there is no comparison.

I realize you are standing up for your brothers and all but there is no need I truely like the Kalitta camp but facts are just that.

I guess that you don't realize that they share information. I was not ALL Rahn Tobler.

I know you are not being crass about my brothers, but I just have to make my point that is is NOT all about one person.

I guess that you don't realize that they share information. I was not ALL Rahn Tobler.

I know you are not being crass about my brothers, but I just have to make my point that is is NOT all about one person.

I understand Suzie, I wish nothing but the best for Team Kalitta! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back