KingNitro's Eye Candy video! (1 Viewer)

wait till motley crue sees this - it's better than their
original video for same song!
and, being drag race fans, they'll appreciate it even more.

Timmah!!! AWESOME Video...I remember being at a few of those races with those hotties.. liked seeing that Kelly made it into the vid too :D

T

wait till motley crue sees this - it's better than their
original video for same song!
and, being drag race fans, they'll appreciate it even more.

Well hopefully they'll remember who made it and reward him as the driver of the "Crue" Top Fuel Dragster....! To quote Nickleback..."I wanna be a Rockstar!"

I was originally gonna go with a little Rick James...(Give it too me) But, in the editing, it just didn't flow. So, we went with old reliable....ROCK AND FREAKIN' ROLL! The crue worked good for Jack's Video, and with this slide show format, I'd have to say that the mix was rather easy!

Here is a little TARGET MARKETING STAT FOR YA'LL....

I have made 6 video's now..
Jack's Vid has about 450 views in two weeks....
Ron Capps has about 400 views in 8 days....
Scelzi's Video has about 300 views in 6 days...
JOHN and ASHLEY FORCE have about 1,400 veiws in 7 days....
THE LADIES OF THE NHRA OVER 1,700 VIEWS in 4 Days!!!!
....and this one..OVER 750 VIEWS IN 13 hours....

WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT OUR SPORT??????

Well hopefully they'll remember who made it and reward him as the driver of the "Crue" Top Fuel Dragster....! To quote Nickleback..."I wanna be a Rockstar!"

I was originally gonna go with a little Rick James...(Give it too me) But, in the editing, it just didn't flow. So, we went with old reliable....ROCK AND FREAKIN' ROLL! The crue worked good for Jack's Video, and with this slide show format, I'd have to say that the mix was rather easy!

Here is a little TARGET MARKETING STAT FOR YA'LL....

I have made 6 video's now..
Jack's Vid has about 450 views in two weeks....
Ron Capps has about 400 views in 8 days....
Scelzi's Video has about 300 views in 6 days...
JOHN and ASHLEY FORCE have about 1,400 veiws in 7 days....
THE LADIES OF THE NHRA OVER 1,700 VIEWS in 4 Days!!!!
....and this one..OVER 750 VIEWS IN 13 hours....

WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT OUR SPORT??????

Kelly Forgive Me, for I have Sinned....
3 viewings before I caught you, during one of the fast flips, without the hat. At least, I think it was you.

and Timmah, honestly, who would you rather see? Jack, Ron, and Gary, or Ashley, Melanie, Erica O, and Joe's Eye Candy?

I might be old, but I ain't dead....

d'kid

Very Well Done
I gave it 5 *****
music was great with it as well!
and showing props in the end was way cool!

Pure Greatness Timmah!!!

I just got busted but it was well worth it! :D

for Taking one for the team..Joe and I shall reward U with a tall cold one in vegas in april....! Of course, you'll have to pose with the Havana Honey Honey again to get it for Volume 2!!!!!;) I couldn't resist that one....The other one I HAD to put in was Angelo with the two torco Ladies..."I SUCH A GOOD GOOD BOY...."

for Taking one for the team..Joe and I shall reward U with a tall cold one in vegas in april....! Of course, you'll have to pose with the Havana Honey Honey again to get it for Volume 2!!!!!;) I couldn't resist that one....The other one I HAD to put in was Angelo with the two torco Ladies..."I SUCH A GOOD GOOD BOY...."

That gal Greg Posed with is the gal who Body doubled for Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty woman! True story!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back