KingNitro's Eye Candy video! (1 Viewer)

So good.
Best vid so far Timmah.
Great song. Four on the floor bass drum beat.

All those chicks are H A W T.......

Sweeeeeet!!! Cool thing is I was actually there for a few of those and might even have been the trigger man when Joe was in the photo.

ya know we need to advanced Joe from still still to some moving pics, with Tim's videos the wiggles and bounces could be very nice:D

Nice Video Timmah and Joe. I thought I would share this gem from HRP Sunday night by Scott Singleton (As they say,Everything's bigger in Texas):

SS RACING PHOTOGRAPHY- powered by SmugMug

Also once it opens you can go over a few pages and see the pics of Frankie "the Madman" Taylors pro mod crash.

I had to stop after a minute or so...gonna have to check it out at home, with sound!! But thumbs up!:D

Great! Just wondering if you guys have had a chat with one of these girls, and that 1 girl told you she's got her Top Fuel License. Things that make you laugh.
:D:D

Great! Just wondering if you guys have had a chat with one of these girls, and that 1 girl told you she's got her Top Fuel License. Things that make you laugh.
:D:D

Bull, Beer Jen knows me pretty good by now and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader Jodi is very nice. The others???? &%$#@!;)

I saw that too, but I always thought Linda Vaughn was the original Eye Candy of Drag racing!:cool:

No way, she started in Nascar and then came to drag racing perched atop a car pushing shifters. Don't misunderstand I think she is serious cool and if half the stories I have heard I wish that I had the opportunity to meet her when I was younger......

As for Jungle Pam, she was a racer as well as a looker. All you have to do is look at the pictures and for some of us all we have to do remember cause we were there.
jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back