Keystones TV (1 Viewer)

Looks like 4 hrs. first broadcast on FOX 2:00-4:00p.m. and 2nd broadcast on Fox 4:30-6:30p.m.

I wonder why there is a 1/2 hour gap between the 2 show?

Looks like 4 hrs. first broadcast on FOX 2:00-4:00p.m. and 2nd broadcast on Fox 4:30-6:30p.m.

I wonder why there is a 1/2 hour gap between the 2 show?
It's not a gap, it's one show being aired at 2 different times depending on what part of the country you're in. It'll either be before or after your local NFL team plays, check your local listings to find out which time it is for your area

You can hear the cars on Fox , that makes NHRA.TV a non starter.
Then don't complain about the lack of actual racing you see on Fox. I have complained since day 1 about the exploding volume of the announcers and the lack of volume on the cars on NHRA.TV. But I still get to watch a TON of actual racing, from many different classes. Evidently you'd rather hear what few cars they show in that two hour telecast, than actually watch racing.

Then don't complain about the lack of actual racing you see on Fox. I have complained since day 1 about the exploding volume of the announcers and the lack of volume on the cars on NHRA.TV. But I still get to watch a TON of actual racing, from many different classes. Evidently you'd rather hear what few cars they show in that two hour telecast, than actually watch racing.
They still seem to be able to get the volume up for the commercials.

I would rather watch the Fox telecast and see less racing than watch a full race in the audio technology of the 1920's

I would rather watch the Fox telecast and see less racing than watch a full race in the audio technology of the 1920's
Well then, you enjoy watching very little racing and having to listen to Tony P. I'll watch a whole bunch of racing in a whole bunch of different classes. That's the difference between us. I like the racing. You like the filler, with better sound.

No reason with today's audio/video technology that both eight and sound could not be presented with top quality.

No reason with today's audio/video technology that both eight and sound could not be presented with top quality.
Imagine how cool NHRA.TV or Fox would be with correct audio mix! We have some great announcers in Alan,Brian, Tony and Joe, if they were mixed correctly it would open a new broadcast world, maybe even win an Emmy!
They need someone who is not afraid to break new ground, like Papadeous did in the ’80’s. We are an audio based sport, but the production team does not get it
Imagine a Led Zeppelin reunion with announcers louder than John Bonham or Jimmy Page telling the fans how “awesome” the show is!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back