Kenny Wallace to warm up TF car........ (1 Viewer)

Kenny was on TV, live, with his back to Cory's car. Everytime Cory hit the throttle Kenny jumped. He then talked to Cory after the car shut off. Cory said "this was for Eric". All in all, great PR for drag racing.

Wayne...it was on Speed Channel's pre-race show. Pretty funny...every time Cory blipped the throttle, Kenny jumped and then turned and playfully shouted to "stop that!"

When they closed the show, they included a replay of one of Kenny's "jumps".

In addition to the tribute to Eric comment; there was also a mention, graphic, and moment of silence for Eric during ESPN's IRL broadcast last night.

Hey Mitch Cooper...love your Twig Zeigler avatar. I had that poster on my wall when I was in Junior High. PIZZA HAVEN baby!!!

Chris,

Pizza Haven is Pizza Heaven!!!

One of these I'm going to get around to build the model of that car. I have the decals from Slixx and a resin body.

Mitch

yeah i was watching the pre race this morning and it was awsome when cory hit the throttle kenny about freaked! they hit it 3 times in all and he jumped every time and then they showed it in slow motion and it was the funniest thing i have seen in along time! he told cory that it sounded like three bombs had went off behind him! and yes cory did say this was for eric.
that jegs dragster is looking great too! and in front of 160,000 fans that was sweat!

I'm really sorry I missed it... you tube??
Now Kenny is supposed to get in and warm up this sleeping giant... :D And has the opportunity, to do a burnout :eek: as I understand, from the statement that was posted before any of this happened... Warm up; one thing... Burn out?? YEAH, RIGHT!! any takers?? :p money goes to DRAW... :)

Heh!! LOVED that clip. Now that what I call Rookies!!!! Gonna bring one to the Houston track. Hopefully I can drag him into the pits during a warmup.

-MM

I know I pulled this out of the mothballs but I was jsut wondering if the Carrier Boyz ownership situation will affect Kenny Wallace planned warm up in their car?? If I remember correctly, they were the connection to the Nascar guys.................

I was at the Bristol NASCAR race a few years back when the warmed the
MAC tools digger. You really didn't know what was going on. They didn't announce much of anything. All the sudden you heard this very loud noise
and a echo. It really didn't do it much justice unfortunately.

Then the car got hung up trying to get it out of the track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back