Wallace to carry JEGS Banner into NASCAR arena (1 Viewer)

MIAMI (Nov. 19) -- JEGS Automotive, Inc is taking a big step into the NASCAR arena by signing colorful driver and television personality Kenny Wallace as a company spokesman. Wallace will carry the familiar yellow and black JEGS logo onto Speed TV's highly-rated NASCAR Raceday prerace and NASCAR Victory Lane shows, the JEGS colors will also be on the #78 Furniture Row Nextel Cup car and will brand his Late Model and Modified Stock Cars with prominent JEGS signage.

"This is going to be a lot of fun," said Wallace, a veteran of 310 NASCAR races with more than $12.5 million in earnings. "I'm really honored to be a part of such a great company run by a classy group of guys who have as much passion for racing as I do. "I've grown up with JEGS and I know for a fact all the racers out here know about them and have used them over the years. Now it's time to get our loyal NASCAR fans excited about JEGS and to get them to think of JEGS whenever they need something for their cars and trucks. I'm going to do my very best to introduce JEGS Mail Order to our fans and if that means painting the racetracks yellow and black, I'll do it!"

"We knew Kenny Wallace was the person we wanted to represent us in NASCAR from the moment we met him in person," said Scott Woodruff, JEGS Director of media and motorsports marketing. "His enthusiasm and vast appeal among the NASCAR crowd is a perfect combination for the person we want to represent us in this market."

Wallace will add a JEGS logo to all the items in his on-air wardrobe and will campaign a JEGS Mail Order Late Model Stock Car at approximately 30 races on the United Midwestern Promoters (UMP) tour. He will also promote JEGS with prominent signage on his St. Louis Cardinals-themed UMP Modified Stock Car racer.

"Everyone knows I love racing those dirt cars and now with JEGS on board both of my dirt cars we're just expanding what we're trying to do with the NASCAR crowd," Wallace said. "NASCAR Raceday is Speed TV's highest rated show by a long shot so that will be a great place to get started with this whole deal. I'm excited to get started. It's time for JEGS to gain a big foothold over here. We welcome them wholeheartedly."

"The four Coughlin brothers grew up in drag racing but they have always been fans of all types of motorsports," Woodruff said. "We believe our increased involvement in the sport through Kenny Wallace and other programs we have on the horizon are a natural step for our company."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back