Kenny Wallace to warm up TF car........ (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
According to reports, KW is going to sit in the Carrier Boyz car for warm up on the Friday of the Bristol NHRA race and "hang around" for the car to make a run before taking off.

I hope he is on the starting line:D

........looking.
seriously, kenny is definitely one of the 'voices' of nascar - can't help
think he won't walk away from this without a would...........e.

That is exactly what I was thinking. He gets excited and talks a mile a minute. Hopefully, he will spread the word and help promote our sport.:)

This will be great for the sport, that guy will surely get the word out, he talks as much as John Force...............

That will be cool to watch. Hopefully they'll get it on tape and show it on television during one of his NASCAR broadcasts. It would be nice to see drag racing get some more exposure with the circle track crowd.

I read the article TWICE!! but I thought that they were going to bring the T/F car to the Bristol fish bowl, like they did last year and fire it up for the NASCARP fans...:) I'm not sure how far of a BURNOUT!! Kenny can do, there... I can see him either keeping his foot in it til it blows, or the warm up will give hime enough to talk about for eons!!:D You never really know with Kenny...;) Know what I mean??:rolleyes:

Several years ago Kenny was drivingthe Red Dog Beer, Busch Series car...after the Busch race Kenny walked by our hospitality area in the infield at Rockingham (i was working for Busch Beer at the time) and Kenny joked about running in and grabing a bite to eat.... Wade Church the AB pr rep said, as a joke , not wearing that uniform....(they were friends). not 5 mins later Kenny comes back in his underwear.. saying will this work....lol.... funniest thing i ever saw.... we got him pants and fed him...lol...

he is realy funnier in person.. tv makes him hold back a ton.....

Billy

G-xxlaugh.gif
LOL! Now that's some funny stuff.

This is a cool deal. I'm not sure, but I thought NHRA had a rule that you had to be a licensed fuel driver to warm one up?

Where did you read this? I'll be at the NASCAR Bristol bash next weekend and would love to know if it has anything to do with that Bristol event??

Or at the very least, I'd like to chat with him about this...

He truly is a funny guy! And a GREAT guy, to boot! BIG HEART!!

Kenny is going do this the weekend of the Bristol Dragrace and then fly off to the NASCAR All Star race that is the same week-end.

On the NASCAR pre-race show, they had a little blip showing Kenny "JUMP" when they fired Cory's car................I can't wait until he spends some quality time around the cars at the Bristol drag race:D

I didn't catch it either, and I was watching specifically for it on Tivo.

Perhaps Mel will provide more details of what part of the pre-race showed this.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back