KB Drops T/F Car? (1 Viewer)

This is complete BS! I want to know who the hell started this crap. I want the original source. Who is it and what do they think they have to gain. Hillary is a friend of mine and hearing this kind of trash makes me sick. It is obviously put out by someone who is jealous of Hillary and her team. Somebody that is deathly afraid of the KB Dragster!!!

Dave

This is complete BS! I want to know who the hell started this crap. I want the original source. Who is it and what do they think they have to gain. Hillary is a friend of mine and hearing this kind of trash makes me sick. It is obviously put out by someone who is jealous of Hillary and her team. Somebody that is deathly afraid of the KB Dragster!!!

Dave

Dave,

Don't let it get to you too much. We ALWAYS have Hillary's back! It is a bunch of crapola and Ken has already addressed it. Not to worry my friend, the testing results are showing nice returns! 2008 will be GREAT!!! :D

its a shame bogus rumours start in the 1st place! ken black put pride and quality in his race cars. i know hillary will kick butt in 08!!!!!!!

RAH RAH TEAM!! SIS BOOM BAH!!! :D

Like a bunch of cheerleaders here sometimes....:rolleyes:

(Just funnin with ya Suzie!!! Don't hit me!!! :D- This comin from the unofficial Toliver PR guy....:rolleyes:)

I would love to see her with a sponsorship from Dunkin Donuts. She supports them already.

Re: KB Drops T/F Car? NOT

That's good news.

Hilary is soooo close to a win it is not funny.
A break here, a better reaction time there and she 'woulda been in the winner's circle THIS year.

I want to see her representing a great sponsor.

A better reaction time? That's the story of her life in top fuel.

Someone who is deathly afraid of the KB dragster put this out? Wouldn't that in itself be a rumor as well because that isn't true either.
On the SERIOUS side, I predict that team will get a win next year, the car is already there waiting, Hillary needs to practice with a tree this off season and get her RT's in line and they will get a win light next year

Low 50s at over 330mph at the end of the season I say Jim O will have a stout tune up next year.

Low 50s at over 330mph at the end of the season I say Jim O will have a stout tune up next year.

Only if he was going into THIS year... Don't doubt that with all the performance gains we've seen, mid-40's are going to be the rule and not the exception by the time the circuit hits Florida..

Looking forward to seeing Hillary kick all of their butts next year.
thumb.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back