Nitro at Wild Horse??? (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
There is supposed to be a nitro show at Wild Horse this Sat. Looked at their web site, and the show for the day is deisel drags, but they do have a small ad about 300 MPH nitro cars, F/C and T/F. Haven't seen any press on this race, nuthin. Has anyone heard anything?

It's the news Outlaw Nitro (I think I have the name wrong) group that Cory Mac is involved with. They are running with the diesel guys this year.

I was wondering what race Lex Joon was talking about in Phoenix that he would have to miss due to not having all of his parts in time to prepare. I had forgotten about this new series.

I was wondering about lex, his wife and himself packed up and moved to the US. to run but they fell off the radar.

Cory Mac in Dexter's car ran 4.10 @ 303, and 4.08 @ 301 For the overall win. I'd imagine that's right about where they hoped to run. Put that 300 on the scoreboard.

Litton in the Worsham car was the other dragster. Made 2 runs, never made a full pass.

Jack Wyatt was "runner up". Never made it to half track in 3 runs.

Todd Simpson made 2 runs, didn't make the 330.

Chris Bennett Made a nice opener, clean to about 500 feet and shut it off. 2nd pass had terrible tire shake and damaged the car unfortunately.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back