Johnny Rocca Passes (1 Viewer)

:'(
Never met him, but I will always remember seeing the Ironhorse come to Cordova when the IHRA Summer Nationals was a thing. Seemed like every year he put it in the wall, but it was never hard enough to keep him from making another pass that weekend. Hopefully someday we can see cars like that in Pro Mod again.

Last edited:
Met him at Cordova a couple times at IHRA races and he was a really cool guy. Always loved that Ironhorse Pro Mod.

That was a pro mod! Saw it a few different times and was an absolute fan favorite. RIP sir and thanks for the passion

Only met him once... and he had my back. I was helping a racing acquaintance tune his new to him blower motor (set air gap and barrel valve at the track) just giving him the do's and don'ts and what to look for with regards to race day set up. I had seen Johnny walk up but he was just watching. The car owner saw him and called Johnny over and asked him what he should be doing. Johnny simply said he ( pointing at me) was giving all the right info. With that I shook Johnny's hand and walked away. Not sure Johnny stuck around either. Always appreciated that moment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back