Johnny Gray: I'm Not Interested In Being a 60-year old Guinea Pig (1 Viewer)

And I can answer that for you Rick. Are your collective memories that short?

NHRA Story » Cooperative venture between NHRA, Funny Car teams leads to new latch system

NHRA reached out to the teams, and worked with them to design the latch and tether system. Now I don't know who from DSR was involved, but if he (or she or they) didn't get input from the drivers and Crew Chiefs in their own shop, that is hardly on NHRA. Except here on the MATER where everything is blamed on NHRA and the facts be damned!

I now leave you to your regularly scheduled bashing.
Alan

Alan I agree some of the teams were involved, some very high profile teams, but with that said it's apparent they have to go back to the drawing board which has been acknowledged by both parties!

I'm just thankful John didn't get hurt and his anger is understandable!

Why is racing different from ball sports? You don't hear people at golf games and baseball games complaining about the balls entering the stands.

Why is racing different from ball sports? You don't hear people at golf games and baseball games complaining about the balls entering the stands.

Mass and velocity...

(I wonder if I caught a funny car body that flew into the stands if they would let me keep it?)

Just curious,

One prominent driver with a high profile team says NHRA is stupid (even though members of his own team were on the committee) and 80+ responses all praise him for standing up and speaking his mind.

Another prominent team crew chief comes out and says we agree with NHRA and what they're doing and five responses basically make fun of the issue.

But you guys don't "Bash NHRA"
Do I have that about right?

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back