John Force Racing (1 Viewer)

What is the point of this post anyway? Drag racing stats site hasn't come up so far for me. Is this some Force bashing? Get to the point!

What is the point of this post anyway? Drag racing stats site hasn't come up so far for me. Is this some Force bashing? Get to the point!
The point is..... apparently someone at JFR forgot to pay their web hosting bill and the JFR webite was offline. The website is back now so all is well. Nothing to see here...

9 days after I paid my internet bill my computer went down....the tech geek over the phone got it going again. So how can we jump to conclusions about whether somebody paid their bills or not based on their site working or not?

9 days after I paid my internet bill my computer went down....the tech geek over the phone got it going again. So how can we jump to conclusions about whether somebody paid their bills or not based on their site working or not?
Anything is possible. However, typically when you visit a website and the hosting company displays their page, instead of the page you're trying to visit, it usually means the website owner didn't pay their hosting bill. Happens all the time. It's not a big deal. Hosting is usually about $100 bucks per year (give or take) and people/companies usually pay several years in advance, then forget about it until it's due again..... which usually you don't realize it's due until someone tells you that your website is no longer online. Its happened to me, its happened to this website, and its happened to several other sites that I visit on a regular basis. It's common, and not a big deal. Like I said, it's about a hundred bucks per year, I highly doubt JFR didn't pay their bill because they couldn't afford it. It was obviously an honest mistake. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. It's simply a matter of logging into your hosting account and paying the bill with a credit card.

Here is a link to a pretty good video of John Force and Robert Hight giving a tour of the race shop...and a few words from our very own Alan Reinhart.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back