JF Hero's ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Just another reason John Force is looked up to IMO.
I agree my hero's are everyone who's work allows the rest of us to pursue our dreams.
Always remembering in this life nothings free and someone is paying or has paid the full measure for everything we have.
It's almost Christmas and we can still say the word and celebrate the holiday.
The Link is John Force Racing but the link on there I'm refering to is JF Hero's.
Get Well soon JF testing starts in thirty days !

John Force Racing

Last edited:
I agree Larry,
While the bashers are pointing at his multi-car team sharing info to help every car win, I prefer to focus on what his multi-car team has done for safety in just this past year. I tend to focus on what they involuntarily sacrificed this past season that will all be for our benefit in the future.

I strap two of my three sons into a Funny Car and I'll be forever indebted for the advancements just in the chassis that will result from JRFs encounters this past season coupled with the safety implementations that will come from them.

I'm also a sucker for rags-to-riches stories and John's story is one of the best around!

Just another reason John Force is looked up to IMO.
I agree my hero's are everyone who's work allows the rest of us to pursue our dreams.
Always remembering in this life nothings free and someone is paying or has paid the full measure for everything we have.
It's almost Christmas and we can still say the word and celebrate the holiday.
The Link is John Force Racing but the link on there I'm refering to is JF Hero's.
Get Well soon JF testing starts in thirty days !

John Force Racing

Larry,
Just on of the things I enjoy about JFR's site... The Fan Photos are great, but having a section for Photos of/for Military personnel, Fire Fighters, and Law Enforcement is one of the nicest things at JFR.

Thanks John

d'kid

John's a class act! We have all over the years witnessed his ascension to the top of his profession and now we are witnessing what he is doing for his family and the sport because of it.

If he wanted to complete the package he could start up John Force Productions and make some movies of the genre we prefer. Cars , Cars and faster Cars . LOL

The only good thing for me in Feb is the Dallas Autorama comes to town where I can get lost in some of the greatest creations man ever put together.
Dang Phoenix just got Nostalgia Funny Car Racing the lucky dogs.
I got to check out where the NHRA is trying it out.
Johnny Gray racing Pro Stock !
His son is racing next year !
There's sure a lot to keep up with even though the racing is over.
Glad John is getting well enough to plan on testing by Jan 15th.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back