JFR 2019 Official Announcement (1 Viewer)

Just as I thought should happen ---- Brian Corradi, and Danny Hood are going over to Johns Forces' funny car. I wonder what John Schaeffer will be doing this season ---- maybe John Force is keeping him on ice to tune Austins funny car if a sponsorship comes about for his car ??? The changes should make for an interesting new season.

Just as I thought should happen ---- Brian Corradi, and Danny Hood are going over to Johns Forces' funny car. I wonder what John Schaeffer will be doing this season ---- maybe John Force is keeping him on ice to tune Austins funny car if a sponsorship comes about for his car ??? The changes should make for an interesting new season.

Read the story again and put the pipe down LOL

MAYBE THERE'S NO PIPE........WHY NOT A SIMPLE EXPLANATION...INSTEAD OF SOME STUPID ASS REMARK LIKE THAT.........SOME PEOPLE COME ON THIS FORUM TO READ AND LEARN.....I'M GUESSING YOU WATCH REALITY SHOWS............WTF......

MAYBE THERE'S NO PIPE........WHY NOT A SIMPLE EXPLANATION...INSTEAD OF SOME STUPID ASS REMARK LIKE THAT.........SOME PEOPLE COME ON THIS FORUM TO READ AND LEARN.....I'M GUESSING YOU WATCH REALITY SHOWS............WTF......

Oh Larry get a sense of humor, you sound like a Nancy boy and a Prude. No tv cut the cable Jan 2018 saved $845.00 in one year!
And one more thing. You are cordially invited to go ( Larry fill in the blank i know you can do it?) yourself!!! LMAO
The West is the Best.

JIM.........START THE CABLE AGAIN........YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF.......YOU CAN WATCH DRAG RACING AGAIN AND BE AN EXPERT FOR ALL OF US........

JIM.........START THE CABLE AGAIN........YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF.......YOU CAN WATCH DRAG RACING AGAIN AND BE AN EXPERT FOR ALL OF US........

Bin going to the drags since 1968 ( 8 years old Yikes ) I have forgotten more then you will ever know!!! watch all the races on the computer plus i go to 10 to 12 races
a year Nats -Div-UNFC-bookend shows!!!!
Still LMAO

You must have missed what the announcement said at the end.
"Prock earned his nitro Funny Car license in 2018 and will be getting his Top Fuel dragster license as well. John Force Racing hasn’t committed to which direction -- Top Fuel or Funny Car -- that Prock will go, and will be building his team through the start of the year. Helping in his growth as a driver are crew chiefs Jon Schaffer and Ronnie Thompson."

some official press release.....where is Ashley's son Jacob's junior dragster?

ahhh.....it's that getting sponsorship thing again..... "I don't care that you're only eight...ya gotta bring $$$$ for your seat!"

some official press release.....where is Ashley's son Jacob's junior dragster?

ahhh.....it's that getting sponsorship thing again..... "I don't care that you're only eight...ya gotta bring $$$$ for your seat!"

TO FUNNY...........THANK'S BOB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back