John Force Explodes Third Body In 3 Races (1 Viewer)

everyone in nhra was all over Terry haddock's ass for blowing his stuff up well, maybe NHRA needs to take a deeper look into John.

John Force, Like Kenny Bernstein, Don Prudhomme, Don Garlits, etal, is a DRAG RACER and NOT a hired gun. Senior members of the racing fraternity, of which most of you aren't, will tell you John flat knows how to drive a funny car. :)

With all the talent in the Force camp, they will figure it out. I remember once that Force had a problem exploding the blower on the starting line. Turned out that the carbon fiber body was shorting out the ignition. Gary Ormsby had same problem with his streamliner. Weird how stuff like that happens & it just take awhile to figure it out.

Shame on NHRA for promoting this crap. :(
Why? It's part of the sport we all love. Boxing shows knockouts, NFL shows hard hits and MLB shows home runs that hitter's and fans love, but that crush the careers of the pitchers that give them up. You telling me you've never marveled at the footage of Jim Nicoll's crash, or Mike Dunn's epic crashes at the wheel of the Hawiian? How about Bob Glidden's barrel roll? Beadle getting upside down and then waving to the crowd does nothing for you? Like it or not, it's that explosive carnage that puts butts in the seats as much as a record run does.

Has it been anounced yet -what caused this latest explosion ?? Did it pull the main studs again or what ??

Last edited:
I would say he is using up his 9 lives rapidly but looking back at his career he is on about 275 lives now

Why? It's part of the sport we all love. Boxing shows knockouts, NFL shows hard hits and MLB shows home runs that hitter's and fans love, but that crush the careers of the pitchers that give them up. You telling me you've never marveled at the footage of Jim Nicoll's crash, or Mike Dunn's epic crashes at the wheel of the Hawiian? How about Bob Glidden's barrel roll? Beadle getting upside down and then waving to the crowd does nothing for you? Like it or not, it's that explosive carnage that puts butts in the seats as much as a record run does.

That doesn't make it right. :(

everybody bashing on John needs to remember...

do I need to post all of Ron Capps, Matt Hagens, and Robert Hights boomers too?;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back