John Force Explodes Third Body In 3 Races (1 Viewer)

Why? It's part of the sport we all love. Boxing shows knockouts, NFL shows hard hits and MLB shows home runs that hitter's and fans love, but that crush the careers of the pitchers that give them up. You telling me you've never marveled at the footage of Jim Nicoll's crash, or Mike Dunn's epic crashes at the wheel of the Hawiian? How about Bob Glidden's barrel roll? Beadle getting upside down and then waving to the crowd does nothing for you? Like it or not, it's that explosive carnage that puts butts in the seats as much as a record run does.

I think the issue is that in all of those other sports the athletes aren't fined for making the highlight reel. NHRA is making "money" on both ends by way of fines and then taking that "fineable offense" and using it to promote the sport. Truth is it doesn't bother me that much, it's just the hypocrisy of it that brings in the "ew" factor.

everybody bashing on John needs to remember...

do I need to post all of Ron Capps, Matt Hagens, and Robert Hights boomers too?;)
Seems like that spans seasons. Force is 3 for 3 in events thus far, no?

I'm sure someone could put together a string of 4 Bernstein blower pops, doesn't make it relevant to losing 3 bodies in 3 events.

Reminds me of the issue with Charger bodies before the redesign. Could these Camaro bodies have a weakness in the same area?

I'm guessing that Elvis is getting tired making that walk to the 1,000' mark Everytime John makes a pass

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back