John Force & Bubba the Love Sponge (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Word has it that John Force will be on the Bubba show on Sirius Satellite Radio (101) today between 3pm and 7pm

Now THAT should be some show!

It was great to hear the opening of the BTLS' show. He talked about Jorce and the show...

Apparently Castrol didn't want Force on the Bubba The Love Sponge show and Bubba just went off on Castrol, told his fans to buy Penzoil, Valvoline and any other brand, his quote..... "F*** Castrol."

Ruh Row

That's my Bubba. Everyone who thinks Stern is crude, rude and socially unacceptable should hear Bubba. NOTHING is sacred!

Gary is on all of the time and a GREAT guest(Mr. Jannard..Thanks for letting Gary be Gary).Not for the kiddies though.He tells it like it is.Heck Darrel Gwynn <sp> was on last week and was a great interview too.Tony Stewart is a friend and is on all of the time and Danny Lasoski.Some of the show I exercise my right to turn the channel but it is just a bunch a crazyu hillbillies havin crazy fun and is entertaining.And as someone else said Nothing is sacred except for peoples Kids.They don't mess with peoples non adult kids.

OH and at least Scelzi finally admitted he would crash himself if he drove a pro stocker LOL He always makes fun of them being starter motors for his car.but today he finally came down to earth and reality..LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back