JFR announcement (2 Viewers)

All I know is until I know what the announcement is, I have nothing intelligent to offer on the topic...

So . . .

. . . when's the Press Conference when all speculation can end and JFRs decision can be placed in the forefront for all to support or second-guess?

O.K. I have re-read every post on here again and again... So allow me to retort...
99.9% of you get it... I in no way was playing hall monitor, or TELLING you what you can or should not say... I was just trying to express the simple fact that we have seen how these deals get blown out of proportion, or completely blown out of the water as totally untrue... I have no problem with people not being PC... However, my only goal was to make you REALLY think about what you write before you put it out there for others to see it as YOUR true feelings, or twist it to suit their way of thinking...
I believe it was Steve who mentioned about posting a link... Steve, if you would have went to NHRA.com instead of CP and read both... I think you would have seen a stark difference in the way they are worded... Which was a better way of saying today JF will be having a tele-conference DISCUSSING his teams plans for this weekend?? I have only asked one person on here to PLEASE stop with the rumors... He has every right to do so as well, but the thing is, base your comments with common sense, and base your facts with official press releases by a team or organization... Most of you who complained about this place being to PC, have made very common sense statements since then... So I'm not sure why you even raised the question, unless you did not post what you really are thinking... Be un-PC, we are smart enough to know a blowhard from a valid arguement or point... That's all I am trying to say, which many of you have posted on this thread much better than I just did...

BTW- NHRA.com will have the entire transcript online for everyone to disect (sp) or spin later...

Last edited:
I saw the "media teleconference" is at 3:00 eastern time. Anyone know if it will be broadcast for the masses, or if we have to wait for the transcript? If broadcast, where?

Thanks
Lurker Doug

I'm sorry to get back on topic, but what time is this teleconference happening?

2 eastern 11 Pacific

I don't have any problem with sharing opinions, or disagreeing on issues it really wouldn't be much fun if we all saw everything the same. I do have a problem with rumors that are based in nothing, and all the discussions this past couple of weeks being held by people who thought they had the answers but really didn't even have the questions.

JFR issued a release saying that there would be a teleconference then the next three posts were speculating on what it would be. Does the winner get a hat? In a couple of hours we will all know what John has to say. Has your life been changed because you had to wait?

Alan

JFR issued a release saying that there would be a teleconference then the next three posts were speculating on what it would be. Does the winner get a hat? In a couple of hours we will all know what John has to say. Has your life been changed because you had to wait?

Alan

Alan, I think we all agree that Bobby Bennett is a respectable part of the community. Having said that, it's sources like his update (on the conference) that are the fuel that feeds the fire of conversation.
I'm in no way using this example to justify some of the other senseless bitch foolery that has accompanied some other threads with regards to the circumstances.

I like Bennet, I don't always agree with him, but he's a good guy. And credit where it's due, he does seem to have some pretty good sources. And WAY more often than not his stuff pans out in the end.

One thing I've noticed about him, usually the less he says, the more he knows. And when he says "less" he fuels the fire of wrong speculation. The Toliver sponsor thread comes to mind.

Alan

2 eastern 11 Pacific

I don't have any problem with sharing opinions, or disagreeing on issues it really wouldn't be much fun if we all saw everything the same. I do have a problem with rumors that are based in nothing, and all the discussions this past couple of weeks being held by people who thought they had the answers but really didn't even have the questions.

Alan

Alan does this mean calling would be a waste of time?:p

Not at all joe,

Give me a call this afternoon, my phone will be busy this morning,:D :D

Alan

O.K. I have re-read every post on here again and again... So allow me to retort...
99.9% of you get it... I in no way was playing hall monitor, or TELLING you what you can or should not say... I was just trying to express the simple fact that we have seen how these deals get blown out of proportion, or completely blown out of the water as totally untrue... I have no problem with people not being PC... However, my only goal was to make you REALLY think about what you write before you put it out there for others to see it as YOUR true feelings, or twist it to suit their way of thinking...
I believe it was Steve who mentioned about posting a link... Steve, if you would have went to NHRA.com instead of CP and read both... I think you would have seen a stark difference in the way they are worded... Which was a better way of saying today JF will be having a tele-conference DISCUSSING his teams plans for this weekend?? I have only asked one person on here to PLEASE stop with the rumors... He has every right to do so as well, but the thing is, base your comments with common sense, and base your facts with official press releases by a team or organization... Most of you who complained about this place being to PC, have made very common sense statements since then... So I'm not sure why you even raised the question, unless you did not post what you really are thinking... Be un-PC, we are smart enough to know a blowhard from a valid arguement or point... That's all I am trying to say, which many of you have posted on this thread much better than I just did...

BTW- NHRA.com will have the entire transcript online for everyone to disect (sp) or spin later...

Ray...call me at my office right away...I PM'd you, as well...if you can,t get me, dial extension 104 from the main menu...

Didn't think so,but thanks for letting me know...us Moparites have to stick together,even if we don't always agree!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back