JFR announcement (1 Viewer)

Wonder what it's going to be, I wonder if Castrol and Ford are going to make him hire a driver for that 4th car? :confused:

Can we here at Mater, PLEASE not go down rumor road...
Tomorrow will come soon enough for most of us...
I can wait, and embrace whatever JFR has decided to do during this VERY difficult time of moving forward... :(

There you go again Ray.
You're using common sense and sensitivity at the same time. Is that allowed in such a hotbed of third-hand speculation?

I heard Eric's car was solely out of pocket by John and NOT additional funding by AAA So. cal.

I can wait, and embrace whatever JFR has decided to do during this VERY difficult time of moving forward... :(

Agree. I will keep my virtual mouth shut until tomorrow. It's the best thing to do.

LOL :D It's O.K. Martin... Break the xanax in half bro... :p
How many times do I need to tell you that?? :eek:
Silly rumor mill anyhow...

BTW- Doc has shown me the light since I started typing on here... Lead by example, and others will follow... Thank you Doc... :) Always with class...

Jeez- how much stock can you put in something that has the words-

Rumors

what might be

reportedly

emanating from someone

alleged to have inside information

AND

that suggests-

ALL IN THE SAME FRIGGIN SENTANCE?!?!:confused:

Sounds like the GOSPEL to me.

Alan

How many times do I need to tell you that??

BTW- Doc has shown me the light since I started typing on here... Lead by example, and others will follow... Thank you Doc... :) Always with class...

Yeah I'm chill, Ray... I just found it funny that someone spent that much effort to cover their ass and still printed it anyway... Doesn't sound like the're that convinced themselves....:D

AR...gotcha

How many times do I need to tell you that?? :eek:

Don't pay any attension to the wise @$$ out in No Where Virginia... I count on Ya'll to keep me straight...

But, yepper I sure as Heck can wait a day until Papa John SPEAKS

GHIO....WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP BEING THE VOICE OF F*%KI#G REASON PLEAE?????? ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!! (even though you are right....lol)

:D

Jay

Oh Puhleeeaze!! I say let the people say what they want.If ya don't like it,move ahead.It's getting a little too PC around here.

It's my opinion and nobody has to like it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back