Finally! JFR Major Announcement Thursday Jan. 15th (1 Viewer)

Maybe one of our crafty maters can find a drawing of JFR Mustang and do a side by side comparison with his 2015 Camaro.

There's no need, it's the Mustang. All they did was put new graphics and decals on them. Thinking back to the other thread where it was stated that a potential sponsor was pissed, is it too far from theorizing that the s**t hit the fan when Chevrolet found out JFR were re-decaling last years Mustangs into Camaros? My money is on that Chevy thought the new Alky body was up to the task and wanted that to be used. Most likely John had to go back in and sell them on using the disguised Mustang because it was the best/only option.

WOW, ... John and Robert's cars look pretty cool, but Courtney's Camaro has to be one of the Yoogliest funny cars I've ever seen. YECH!!! :confused:
You have to realize that the body wrap design is pretty much what the sponsor's design and marketing team wants to see. They are footing the bill!

Any ideas what the hole in the centre of the body at the front, just under the "grille" is? The "T" Handles are the latches, so I'm confused as to what these are? The old hole for the body latch, before the new rules?

Other than that, the body looks much better in person than the rendering. And I actually kinda like Courtney's car, but it would be so much better without the damn X on the side. It just looks out of place.

Any ideas what the hole in the centre of the body at the front, just under the "grille" is? The "T" Handles are the latches, so I'm confused as to what these are? The old hole for the body latch, before the new rules?

Other than that, the body looks much better in person than the rendering. And I actually kinda like Courtney's car, but it would be so much better without the damn X on the side. It just looks out of place.
To pressurize the fuel tank

That body was an Alcohol only body from step 1.
I know that, but I doubt the bean counters at Chevrolet did.

They did a bit more than that....

(Posted from WHMP)
Yeah I see that now, I didn't scroll through all the pages when I made my post, nor had I seen any images of the actual bodies until now.

I found this pic on another forum
B75_BDICEAADpfp.jpg

In the 1960's he broadcast his show just across the border in Mexico at a radio station that was 250,000 watts, 5 times the legal limit allowed in the US on 1090 AM. It was said that his broadcast was not only heard throughout North America, but it was picked up as far away as the Soviet Union. They said that if a bird flew near the broadcast tower it would drop dead from the sky.

"If the Wolfman was here, he'd say get your ass in gear"!

Just thought of what Courtney's car looks like ... a ball of rubber bands. I think their strategy is, when their opposition sees that car, they'll be so blinded, they can't drive. Fortunately the driver looks a hellava lot better than the car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back