It's official...IN-N-OUT IS BACK BEHIND R2B2 (1 Viewer)

How many laps has she done at an NHRA national event since the KB deal went south compared to Troxel? Its easy to say you are a racer..yet the real racers show up at the track every week to drive any car..not just spectate drive when conventient and talk on the PA once in a while. You mention her and funny car men? Thats a complete insult to any male or female that has driven a FC for a season!! How many laps has she made in a FC? I hope she kicks ass too, but until she gets out at the track and drives any race car she is yesterdays news. Melanie is out there and she should follow her lead.

And Hillary Will HASN'T been?

I'd say she is every bit a "racer" as any other men in the funnycar class. I wish her nothing but the best and hope for a speedy return to fuel.

Last edited:
I literally finished a book about In-N-Out a couple days ago on my way to Atlanta. The book referenced the tie to drag racing too. Its a neat story. Sadly the Snyder family is really gone except for a grand daughter. Her dad is the one that got the drag racing link going. He was the outcast of the family according to the book yet really a sharp cat.

TROXEL CONFIRMS RETURN TO FC RACING WITH IN-N-OUT BACKING

Outstanding news. Great to see the Snyder family back in the sport. It will be wonderful to see Mel back in the flopper contingent.
Congrats Roger B and his team.

This is great news, it's great to see Melanie get a good sponsor.

Hope they have an In-N-Out stand at G-ville this year! :D

How many laps has she done at an NHRA national event since the KB deal went south compared to Troxel? Its easy to say you are a racer..yet the real racers show up at the track every week to drive any car..not just spectate drive when conventient and talk on the PA once in a while. You mention her and funny car men? Thats a complete insult to any male or female that has driven a FC for a season!! How many laps has she made in a FC? I hope she kicks ass too, but until she gets out at the track and drives any race car she is yesterdays news. Melanie is out there and she should follow her lead.

Hillary Will HAS been racing, A-Fuel, door cars, she's been racing. Wake up, there is more to drag racing than Nitro. :rolleyes:

Hillary Will HAS been racing, A-Fuel, door cars, she's been racing. Wake up, there is more to drag racing than Nitro. :rolleyes:

Not only that, she is being PAID a salary to go to the office and work on sponsorship proposals, partnerships etc...

I don't see how a "racer" working full time to get back on the track is somehow "less of a racer". :rolleyes:

Hope they have an In-N-Out stand at G-ville this year! :D

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most likely won't be happenin.....If they are not coming to Colorado...(only about 1,000 miles away from their HQ) I don't think they'll be taggin the In-N-Out mobile kitchen to G-Ville... Just a hunch....but you never know.

I hate to break it to you guys but a burger is a burger it isn't any better than any of the other chains with the exception that they are going to spend advertising dollars in Drag Racing!

I'm glad to see her land some sponsorship $$$ but she is only going to be at 8 events my guess would be that the funny car will run when the pro mod isn't sorry Las Vegas.... lol :p

I think they would get better exposure if they put what ever they are going to put into the pro mod and add it the F/C budget it will get them more air time and more events..;)

I think they would get better exposure if they put what ever they are going to put into the pro mod and add it the F/C budget it will get them more air time and more events..;)

I will disagree with you here Bob ... the Pro Mods are getting their own show on ESPN2 this year (big thank you to Roger Burgess). Melanie is FAR MORE likely to go rounds in the door car than she is in the flopper (though I wouldn't be surprised to see her go a few rounds at a race or 2).

I will disagree with you here Bob ... the Pro Mods are getting their own show on ESPN2 this year (big thank you to Roger Burgess). Melanie is FAR MORE likely to go rounds in the door car than she is in the flopper (though I wouldn't be surprised to see her go a few rounds at a race or 2).

Now don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Pro Mods but with the veiwership numbers for NHRA whats the chances of a basic sportsman class going to do to increase those #'s. ;)
Basically they are going to be advertising to diehard Drag Racing fans limiting there exposure don't you think?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back