It's official...IN-N-OUT IS BACK BEHIND R2B2 (1 Viewer)

Was watching the Bodine bobsled challenge from a few weeks ago this morning. I saw Melanie in the back ground sporting an IN N OUT sock hat. Good for her and the sport.

I suppose that there is only 1 way to cook chili as well?...

Also, ProMod is not a sportsmen class, it is a professional class announced by NHRA. I dont see Top Fuel having there own show. Hell thats prolly because of the fact there are as many Nostalgia AA/FC in the country running as Big Show TF and FC combined... And that isnt even comparing them to ProMod. She will get more airtime for the sponsor on the ProMod show simply because she doesnt have to compete with the Forces for airtime...Your argument for about the viewership #'s doesnt hold water either since NHRA only advertises there current Pro Show to Diehard Drag Racing fans. So it is the exact same audience.

I suppose that there is only 1 way to cook chili as well?...

Also, ProMod is not a sportsmen class, it is a professional class announced by NHRA. I dont see Top Fuel having there own show. Hell thats prolly because of the fact there are as many Nostalgia AA/FC in the country running as Big Show TF and FC combined... And that isnt even comparing them to ProMod. She will get more airtime for the sponsor on the ProMod show simply because she doesnt have to compete with the Forces for airtime...Your argument for about the viewership #'s doesnt hold water either since NHRA only advertises there current Pro Show to Diehard Drag Racing fans. So it is the exact same audience.

When NHRA funds it out of their pocket I wouldn't breed anything more into it!
To them it will be a pro category until funding becomes a problem.
I thought NHRA should have made it a pro class years ago I don't think it threatens Pro Stock which was their excuse.

Isn't there an NHRA rule against driving in 2 pro classes at the same event? If there is, and Pro-Mod is considered a pro class, then Melanie wouldn't be able to drive both at the same event. Or is Pro-Mod in limbo - not Sportsman but not the smae as the other 4 pro classes?

Well i had my Double-Double today and it was great. I think i will have another one tomorrow.

I literally finished a book about In-N-Out a couple days ago on my way to Atlanta. The book referenced the tie to drag racing too. Its a neat story. Sadly the Snyder family is really gone except for a grand daughter. Her dad is the one that got the drag racing link going. He was the outcast of the family according to the book yet really a sharp cat.

I always wondered what the deal was with them getting out of drag racing the first time. I had heard the stories.
Kudos to Melanie! I'll have to break out my antique, threadbare Oswald In-N-Out FC shirt again. :cool:

Guy Snyder was the CEO who was the Drag racing fan, he died of an Overdose of Vicodin just 48 Years old back in like 1999.

Awesome news. Luckily will be attending the 50th in Feb. :D (probably won't run @ my hometown track in Topeka) Hopefully will have some cool merch lined up. If so, will fly of the trailer faster than they can keep it stocked.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back