It's official...IN-N-OUT IS BACK BEHIND R2B2 (1 Viewer)

Excellent news! :D

I wonder if they will be in Phoenix testing?? I'd think Lance would want to get a few runs on the books before Pomona.

Last edited:
Wow ... Great News!!!

Melanie is gonna be busy at Vegas 2 running the flopper -and- the Pro Mod!!!

Congrats to all involved.

The dream of a Johnson family fuel class sweep is alive & well. :D

Also, kudos to the artist that designed that scheme. It's incredibly attractive. Can't wait to see it under the lights. The contrasts in the paint, lights and header flames should make for some great pictures.

Already this offseason is looking more positive than last!! WTG team R2B2, CONGRATS MEL!!

Great news. I live in Ohio and often dream about those tasty IN N OUT burgers. I wonder if Lance Larsen will be calling the shots like rumored.

I have to bet that the days of just being a female and driving a race car to get a heads up on sponsorship is out the door. Now female racers are a dime a dozen. The real female racers (ie Melanie) will get sponsors while the other females waiting for something to just show up at their steps because they are attractive females will be waiting at their door for a long time. I think alot of race fans take Melanie for granted because she is more of a racer than a female. While other female racers were at home 'working' on a sponsor, she was out driving other cars. Who wouldn't want that type of person to sponsor? Who would rather spend their money on someone that sits on their ass hoping to get a deal?

X2, I agree!

I have to bet that the days of just being a female and driving a race car to get a heads up on sponsorship is out the door. Now female racers are a dime a dozen. The real female racers (ie Melanie) will get sponsors while the other females waiting for something to just show up at their steps because they are attractive females will be waiting at their door for a long time. I think alot of race fans take Melanie for granted because she is more of a racer than a female. While other female racers were at home 'working' on a sponsor, she was out driving other cars. Who wouldn't want that type of person to sponsor? Who would rather spend their money on someone that sits on their ass hoping to get a deal?

And Hillary Will HASN'T been?

I'd say she is every bit a "racer" as any other men in the funnycar class. I wish her nothing but the best and hope for a speedy return to fuel.

My high school senior son has been working at the In-N-Out near the Ontario Airport since June. He loves it and after each shift, they feed them. He still hasn't gotten tired of the burgers!

Worst part for me is he comes home smelling of Double Doubles!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back