Is there a curfew in Ennis? (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
If not, why couldn't they have at least ran Q2 for TAD after the 2nd pro session? Dragracecentral has nothing listed for a second alcohol qualifying session.

A few years back at Indy they ran the 2nd alcohol session after the pro session on Friday. Seems like they could have done the same thing here.

If they did run it and results aren't listed, the point is moot. If there is no curfew, the FC oil down shouldn't matter.

I hope they run 2 sessions Saturday. TAFC has 16 entries so that class is jockeying for position.
However, TAD has the largest field of year with 27. Of all the races you would want everyone to get all their passes, this would be the one. Anyone know anything?

dragster 2nd.round sat.11:30am 3rd. 2;15pm. 1st elim. later when they feel like it nothing on tafc-- alky gets the shaft again

The alky guy's have been getting the shaft for years but I must admit it is getting worse with each passing year for them for a whole bunch of reasons.

Everyone goes to the drag races to see their favorite class or driver race and some racers have told me that they go to see just the Nitro Classes but for me it had always been watching the alky guy's race.

When drag strips on the east coast dropped them from the program I stopped going to those drag strips!

Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

I guess they are doing 2 quals+ round 1 today. The schedule I saw for Friday showed the traditional 2 rounds of qualifying. Agree about alcohol classes. No alcohol classes makes me meh about going to a race.

The TAD and TAFC classes got all three qualifying runs and first round done before dark. They didn't run Q2 Friday because it would have been in the dark and after the jets. (This place is great but doesn't have the best lighting) Still think they got shafted? Or you guys just gonna bash NHRA and never acknowledge when they do the right thing?

Alan

The TAD and TAFC classes got all three qualifying runs and first round done before dark. They didn't run Q2 Friday because it would have been in the dark and after the jets. (This place is great but doesn't have the best lighting) Still think they got shafted? Or you guys just gonna bash NHRA and never acknowledge when they do the right thing?

Alan
Alan why should it been so late and after the jets-And yes every time the schedule needs to be adjusted its the alky cars that seem to fill the need.Mike

Alan why should it been so late and after the jets-And yes every time the schedule needs to be adjusted its the alky cars that seem to fill the need.Mike
Alan I don't think NHRA does anything to promote our class in front of the spectators or if they did they would run them earlier while a few still remain. Like G.L. told me they need us to fill in !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back