Why do they not run a night session in Vegas anymore? (1 Viewer)

ZWeinstein

Nitro Member
I've wondered why they have not run a professional nighttime session in many years in Vegas. I know there is no curfew because a couple years ago at the fall race they were running sportsman qualifying until about midnight one Friday. It strikes me as weird that in Las Vegas of all places and especially the four-wides they don't have a night session.

*Personal opinion* I think every track that is not bound by curfews should have one nighttime session.

I have heard rumors of the racers wanting it earlier so they can enjoy Vegas as well. I agree with you though. Fuel cars as night is one of the best things about the sport.

In Vegas, I do think both racers and fans want to get done early to enjoy Vegas. As a fan i like night sessions. However, I think the racers don't like them as it makes for a short night for them as they have a routine and will still wake up at normal time. I know V Gaines didn't like them as he is an early riser for his business so the short nights were tough.

Sunset time right now is 7:14 pm. It wouldn't be dark until pushing 8:00 as it is. The fall race is a different story.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back