looking for a photo from Ennis (1 Viewer)

blackbeard

Nitro Member
hey guys and gals.

i'm looking for a photo from last weekends race in Ennis. i run super comp, and in the last qualifying session on thursday, i ran against the mike manners/rob mckinney car. i'd really like to have a photo with both cars to put in the lobby of my office. if any photographers out there have this photo, i dont mind paying.

i've already contacted auto imagery and they are digging in their files to see what they have. i just thought i would take a shot in the dark to see if anyone else might have one.

thanks
lance

You might check with Robert Grice (aka Spike), I assume he was there. I know the name of his business is Extreme Photography, and I think it is located on Farrell Road in Houston (that should give you enough to get a number or web address) . . . somehow he always manages to find us at the track, so I've never had to try to find him. If you tell him the lane you were in, time of day, date and class . . . he'll know whether he has you or not in seconds.

thanks jeff. i asked spike at the track but unfortunately he wasnt taking photos during that session. apparently none of the photographers have the photo i want but im hoping maybe a spectator that reads this might have taken a picture from the stands.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back