FedEx Photo "Decor" arrives in Daytona! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
After nine straight 12 hour days, we shipped 42 large format photos and frames Monday afternoon. The FexEx hospitality tent at Daytona has six "photo walls" displaying our work. I was told that the budget for five days of hospitality just in the tent was $1 mil!
We have been promised photos by Thursday - still haven't got that figured out, but I'm sure Kelly will help if you would like to see them.
I know I'm blowing my own horn here, but I am incredibly proud that FedEx chose our team. - Jim

I hope you didn't send them UPS!!!
:D :D :D

I would have preferred to do that, but I was warned! Had a crating company come in to make sure nothing would be damaged. Called a number provided by FedEx - truck shows up 30 minutes later. Drivers says "this must be really important - there's a jet waiting at Sky Harbor for these boxes". Not the typical handling of your FedEx package.
Fast forward to today - FedEx ad agencies' printer failed to produce four displays that we did not know existed. Of course, we are now expected to print, mount, crate and ship within four hours.
Our FedEx guy in Daytona arranges for pickup and wants us to provide him with a tracking number. I was gone when FedEx picked it up - no paperwork and no tracking number!
I'm a big fan of Denny and pissed at UPS for going with Toyota.
And . . . I'm happy to take a lot of money from FedEx, but we'll keep shipping with Brown.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back