Is Ray Alley still the crew chief? (1 Viewer)

Hard to say, Suzie. My guess would be a couple more races and if the results are no different, some help will be brought in. They have made a number of test pulls with less than stellar results. I'm surprised that the General hasn't stepped in to throw around some suggestions. (maybe he has already?) With this new points system, he just needs to start qualifying and be close after the 17th event. Just my .02.

Late................Mitch

Ray Alley and Johnny West out, Todd Okuhara in.

Steve,
Can you direct us to the source of this information? I can't imagine someone as nice as Kenny stealing from someone as nice as Shumacher? It just wouldn't be right, would it?

It would be a real shame for Beckman and his sponsor if this is true.
We'll keep our eyes peeled. How's about a contest to see who can post the official announcement first?

I will not reveal my source. The rumor mill spins mighty fast in my neck of the woods. I do not know who will substantiate it first, be patient, press releases take time.

Yeah I'll be..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Waiting for it

Very interesting to check "Users On Line" and see a few of the players in this little scenario logged in... Bet that more than one of them is laughing their butt off right now?? :rolleyes:

I will not reveal my source. The rumor mill spins mighty fast in my neck of the woods. I do not know who will substantiate it first, be patient, press releases take time.

Steve a lot of people belong to this site, including Don Schumacher, unless you have a source that is credible than it don't mean $hit!
I notice you are new to this site (4 post) there are a lot of people on this site that are involved in this sport so you will be considered talking out the butt until it actually happens just an FYI.
I'm not saying that you are lying but expect some criticism with a rumor such as the one you threw out there!
In case nobody has said it welcome to the mater and be careful what you say because you will be called on it with these kinds of posts!

Steve a lot of people belong to this site, including Don Schumacher, unless you have a source that is credible than it don't mean $hit!
I notice you are new to this site (4 post) there are a lot of people on this site that are involved in this sport so you will be considered talking out the butt until it actually happens just an FYI.
I'm not saying that you are lying but expect some criticism with a rumor such as the one you threw out there!
In case nobody has said it welcome to the mater and be careful what you say because you will be called on it with these kinds of posts!

fair enough

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back