Interesting Thought (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
If Ashley Force married Mike Ashley we'd have Ashley Ashley Driving the A/F car :D Ok.. Mods you can move this to the lounge :)

If Rhonda Hartman Smith had married Gas Ronda, she'd be Rhonda Ronda.

It's going there now, for sure. :D

Last edited:
In a further twist, I just heard the Olson Twins are going NHRA Funny Car Racing. So now may have an Ashley Ashley & Ashley final

I have a neighbor who's name is "Richard Hurtts" I don't know if his friends call hin "Dick" for short :D

We have a contractor here and his name is John John. I'm serious.

Some parents have quite a sense of humor.:confused: :p

I have a cousin whom everyone called John John as a kid, strictly a nickname though. Haven't seen him in a while, and last time I did (as an adult of course), I don't think he was going by John John anymore.:p

Having a good sense of humor is one thing, but some parents tag kids with such horrible names. I don't know if it's that they were high or in so much pain they sought revenge?

I went to school with a girl named Mai Koch. Her last name is pronounced like Cook, but teachers never failed to screw it up! Of course the guys always loved to tease her as well. :rolleyes:

Guilty as charged... My daughter was almost Christopher Robin... Thank Heaven she was a she.... :eek: :eek:
Bad Daddy... no cookie
And I went to school with a girl named Lorelie Luster... a lot of people nicknamed her Toothpaste... :eek:

My fav name of all time. A guy I used to go to church with.

Richard Boner. He went by Dick. And even though you pronounced his name ba ner, everyone called him the other. Hilarious to us dirty minded people I guess. Whatever!!! It was funny. His parents should have been shot. Atleast they didnt name him Harry, or Shorty, Ok, I will stop now. True Story though.

Speaking of last names. My niece asked me the other day. If Tommy Johnson Jr. is really married to Melanie Troxel, why isn't her name Melanie Troxel Jr?

I dated a guy once named John Kelley. I couldn't imagine being Kelly Kelley! Oh, and a friend from school tried to hook me up with her brother. Their last name was Tyer....pronounced TIRE. LMAO! Kelly Tyer? NOPE!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back