Ladies and Gentlemen............. (1 Viewer)

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. It is all about who is hot at the end, it is a little early to be hot.

She's been on quite a consistent performance run most of this season... I'm pretty excited by her chances to keep the streak hot in the reset.

That car is definitely on a hot streak, and yes, what an awesome driving job, that was really badass. They should have much better tracks to contend with on the Western Swing.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. It is all about who is hot at the end, it is a little early to be hot.

That was not my intent when I started this thread. I know it is still early. I was just trying to congratulate a great driver on a job well done!!!!!!! And if I was wagering any bets I would not hesitate to put my $$$ on her!!!;)

Yes, it's still early; but I'm trying to remember... has a female ever had the points lead before in nitro funny car? Makes me think of fun memories about Della Woods back in the 80's - what a big deal that was for a woman to even be on the entry list ....

Yes, it's still early; but I'm trying to remember... has a female ever had the points lead before in nitro funny car? Makes me think of fun memories about Della Woods back in the 80's - what a big deal that was for a woman to even be on the entry list ....

Yepper, Ashley Herself, early last season...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back