IHRA WILL SUSPEND PRO RACING UNTIL 2018; VOWS TO CONTINUE ‘WORLD SERIES’ (1 Viewer)

I saw this yesterday. This should make things interesting, with other racing organizations/groups running most of the Pro classes that the IHRA used to run. The DRO is resurrecting the AA/FC Challenge, the ADRL is running the Nitro Harleys and the PDRA (and possibly the ADRL) running Pro Stock/Extreme Pro Stock. If the IHRA does indeed return to the Pro classes in 2018 and depending on how things go in 2017, I'd be curious to see which organization(s) the racers embrace. Come on Spring.

I was really hoping that this time the I.H.R.A. might be able to figure out how to make their program work but it appears it's going to take more then just money to fix the problems they have.

The logic in thinking you can just take a year off and thing that racers will be interested in coming back to me is crazy!!!

Right now the I.H.R.A. kind of reminds me of the final day's of the A.H.R.A. Association from years ago.

Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

So, are they running pro classes next year? Kinda quite over at IHRA...
I haven't heard anything. Mike Dunn was at the World Series this past weekend walking around and talking to racers and fans. I saw him briefly but didn't get to say anything more than hello to him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back