If you were a driver in Fuel Funny Car... (1 Viewer)

id bug GM to make a pontiac funny car body then paint it orange with tiger stripes and name it tamless tiger 4. then hopefully get 3 mill a year so i can compete :D

Heck no, I'd be the guy out side the the car, while that lil cutie in the jeans cut off to the pockets and the loose halter top backed ya up after the 1000 ft smokey burn-out... put ya where I wanted ya on the track.... then ya'd do the first of two dry hops, just past the tree.... we'd all watch her run out and guide ya back... another dry.... she does it again.... then bows to the crowd... damn, the views better from outside the car.... I'd guide ya into the beams... and you're on your own as that baby hikes the front 2 feet on launch, carries it out to half track, sets the front end down and boogies to the top end... meanwhile, lil cindy sue climbs her cute little self into crew cab dually and I have her company as we run down ta pick ya up....

and who cares if the cars are only running low sevens or very high sixes... it's the show people..... :D

Ahh Karl- have you seen Jeff Diehl's wife Liza? :) Everything you describe and more- she backs up his flopper AND his AA/FA... Life is GOOD in the World of Diehl!! :)

I would open my new store..."The Jokers VAULT" and sell the shit out Oakley product....oh and I would park my show car (Oakley funny car) in the front....how cool would that be? Kickin ass on the weekends and making Jim paper during the week! Toss in a Cohiba or two and I'm set!

It would work...."Scelzi says"....."Jokers VAULT"

Hey Jim you feel me?

jOkA!:cool:

LOL! You guys are too funny. I apologize because I was unaware this had posted yesterday. Windows had installed updates and kept prompting me to restart my computer, but I kept clicking on the "restart later" button as I was in the middle of doing some things. But that last time, I accidentally hit the "restart now" button. And wouldn't you know I was right in the middle of posting my thread when I did that. Then I got to doing something else and forgot that I had began to post on here. :rolleyes:

I'll try it again on a new thread. :p

LOL! You guys are too funny. I apologize because I was unaware this had posted yesterday. Windows had installed updates and kept prompting me to restart my computer, but I kept clicking on the "restart later" button as I was in the middle of doing some things. But that last time, I accidentally hit the "restart now" button. And wouldn't you know I was right in the middle of posting my thread when I did that. Then I got to doing something else and forgot that I had began to post on here. :rolleyes:

I'll try it again on a new thread. :p

Shan...This has to be the most INTERESTING "OOPS" ever created at this place... :D .. See what happens when we get an open-ended question!

One for the Aussies on here ....
What's a Fuel Funny Car ??:( :(

Mark.

LOL. We are deprived of one of the greatest spectacles in the sport over here, aren't we?
Run 'em with the Dragsters to keep them honest I say! A 5.30-5.40 would have had you solidly in the field in Sydney a couple of weeks ago.

Ahh Karl- have you seen Jeff Diehl's wife Liza? Everything you describe and more- she backs up his flopper AND his AA/FA... Life is GOOD in the World of Diehl!!
I have seen Liza and Martin is right, and I better just leave it there... :D Jeff done good, and if Martin would like to post a pic of Ms. Rockstar, :p On second thought, maybe that isn't such a good idea, if you know what I mean MT... ;)

Settle down Karl, you know that heart/blood pressure thing and all... :eek:

Last edited:
I'd buy a 23T body, have some killer wings made, & try to become the world's first 4 second, 300mph AA/FA!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back