JR Todd new driver of DHL Funny Car (1 Viewer)

I'm curious to see how he does. After driving TF cars on and off for all these years it's got to be a big adjustment to drive a FC. I remember seeing him driving Litton's 2nd car when he was all of 18 around 2001 and I was impressed with his driving then.

love it when the guys and girls that don't come from money get jobs. I like seeing drivers like Leah, Langdon, Antron, Clay and JR succeed, because they have to work without the benefit of a 'safety net'. and to me, its more gratifying when they win!!

J.R. has a lot of talent and should be a very good Funny Car driver.........!!!! Congratulations to him for his new position...!!!

i really thought sealmaster would follow jr., but i get it; dhl is the funny car and the funny car is dhl and they are both tied to scott. pretty cool deal. jr will be a threat to win every race, rite out of the gate in pomona.

He was on the Bob Gilbertson crew years ago before the Dexter Tuttle Skull Shine ride and shook down that FC from time to time. He was successful driving the Qatar based '57 Chevy Pro Mod team for the Sheikh. The guy can drive. Have no doubt he'll be a force (no pun intended) in 2017.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back