Arend named driver of DHL funny car (1 Viewer)

Congrats to Jeff, and it will be great to see the car back on the track in Scott's memory.

I wonder if NHRA would let a team make enough runs to get a new driver
licensed?

They picked a great driver......

congrats fellow mater Arend.......

They could not have selected a better person to drive this car!!!!

Congrat's Jeff, and Windy...that's a pretty good birthday present there Girl!!:D

Go Get em Jeff!

Congrats Jeff, it will be a great ride for you with a 1st class group. Nice going :cool:

Rapid

I am so thrilled that Connie has chosen Jeff Arend to drive the DHL Funny Car. He is an excellent choice! Good luck to you Jeff!!!

Celebrate!!!!:D

Congrats Jeff, it will be good to see you back at the track and it will be cool to see the DHL Funny Car back on track. Good luck to all involved!

Really great news!
Wow, that just made my day.
Congratulations Jeff, that is a prestigious ride ya got there.
Scott will be glad to see the car back out there.

Such wonderful news out of Detroit today! Welcome, Jeff! Now go get 'em guys.... Boy, talk about a hungry group; Let the debating begin... how long before JA gets a Wally in Scott's Toyota???

Good news all the way around!!!!

It will be good to see the DHL 'Yota back out there ... and Jeff Arend is a cool cat not to mention fellow 'Mater ...

Far Freakin' Out Jeff...
And Happy Birthday Windy... Beats an earthquake and dinner as a BD present all to heck!!!!!

Good Things work out for Good People.... but a question, how does Jeff Look in Yellow?

d'kid

Best Choice!
Killer on the Lights........great personallity and appreciates all his opportunities.

Best wishes to the whole entire Team.

Jeff, you're right... What an honor!

I hope it's o.k. to have a smile on my face, like I do now. :)

This is nice, for everyone!!

I got to know Jeff when he was driving for Chuck and Del. He and I more often than not became bowling partners during the hi-low tournaments upstairs at Worsham's shop. Sometimes we actually won, unless Chuck unloaded one of his 300's against us!

I think the Kalitta clan made an excellent choice in that Jeff is not only one of the best at the wheel of a funny car, he's also not afraid to put in a hard days work to make it happen. I think he brings the right mix of talent and appreciation for the opportunity to team Kalitta.

Congrats, Jeff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back