If You Had To Pick ONE! (1 Viewer)

If we're talking strictly about NHRA then it's Pro Stock and Comp. If we extend that a little bit then I've got to include Pro Mod and the 10.5 lunatics.

Pro Stock truck;)

I won't take no for an answer !!

Are you being serious??? They were just ok to me but I have never met anyone who they were there favs. I hated what happend to them. For me, its Funny Car way out front followed by Pro Mod. Then Top Fuel and Pro Stock are pretty much tied for me in 3rd. Then all the sportsman classes.

Ok then AA/FA it is!!!

If they won't change the question just for us,,,,Funnycar!

Rapid

Hey Rapid... floppers already got my vote, but look at my sig... lol
also aa/gs (pro mod without the alky) and yeah, Wild Willie, Mike Sullivan, Pure Heaven, Pure Hell, and let's not forget SUSH :D

But Still.... Blacky Carbon Forever ;)

I'm with you on that Ken,but I'll also throw in stock eliminator as well.
we always go up to watch them run. and have even participated a few times as well then the car car owner gets a wild hair and sells the stocker. now the superstocker is parked due to junior dragsteritios till after nationals in denver.:mad:

There's more votes for non-professional classes than there are for Pro Stock Bike... Interesting, isn't it?

I have nothing personal against the bikes, but if NHRA is going to limit the pro classes to four, I'd prefer Pro Mod over Pro Stock Bike - and it appears I'm not alone.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back