If the NHRA Had To Write A Personals Ad... (1 Viewer)

Jay

Nitro Member
Widowed, 57 years young, I like to travel to different cities each year like Indianapolis, Las Vegas, a few places in Texas, and I would like to visit Charlotte for the first time this year, too..

I enjoy car shows, fast race cars, oh and the smell of the smell of nitomethane...Hmm....really gets my motor going...

Although I am a lot of fun, and a bit of a risk taker (although my close friends will tell you that I am ultra-conservative and don't really get myself out there and market myself to available gentleman), I am very sensitive because I have just recently been dumped. It was a short romance, but one that I was clinging on to and very hopeful for, nonetheless.

If you are nice, have lotsa money, and can take care of me for the next 50 years, I promise to bring you excitement and a great times ahead.

Oh, and the other things you are looking for like "HEAD(ers)", honey, you are going to have to hire a HOOKER for that!;)

Jay, that's hilarious!
Did you forget to mention your endless stream of income and how firm you are up top? That could help in getting attention.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back