Hurray for Hector! (1 Viewer)

sdwarf36

Nitro Member
Forget any controversy-Hector just plain beat them up this weekend-with tuning help from Larry Morgan! I guess pistons don't know how many wheel the vehicle has.
Congradulations!

Indeed!! Congratulations Hector. What a GREAT win!!

And congratulations to Michael Phillips for a great run to the finals!! Way to go!!:)

You know, for all the controversy in the FC world, both PS classes had great racing all weekend, with upsets and upstarts aplenty. What a good day for PS and PSM!

Yea congratulations to Hector but please stop beating Micheal in the finals.
We need a reason to celebrate down here.:)

Just a question, not an opinion.
Why was Hector not given a red light when he backed out of the stage light after Phillips had staged?
I watched it several times in slow motion and regular speed and the result was the same. I was always taught that once you and whoever you were racing staged that you couldn't back out without getting a red light.

Just a question, not an opinion.
Why was Hector not given a red light when he backed out of the stage light after Phillips had staged?
I watched it several times in slow motion and regular speed and the result was the same. I was always taught that once you and whoever you were racing staged that you couldn't back out without getting a red light.

The rule that says that specifically exempts motorcycles. I believe it's because they are staged manually (with their feet).

Just goes to show you what I know about Pro Stock Bikes......zero, nada, zip and it will stay that way.
Thanks for clearing that up Chris.

Last edited:
I saw Micheal Phillips and Steve Johnson do that before. I think it is by accident or to throw the other person off. Something like deep staging or lighting both bulbs in the other Pro classes.

The front tires on the bikes are smaller than the cars-in height + diameter. When I raced bikes, I've had it where i rolled in and lit the top bulb-had it go out before the bottom one came on. Also if you turn your handlebars side to side a bit it can make the lites flicker if you're not in there good.
One of the reason bikes can go red so easy is the lack of roll out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back