drivers images are shifting (1 Viewer)

Where in the hell did that come from. When you keep referring to us do you have a dog?

No just an imaginary friend. Nah just kidding but I always count on my homie from arizonie Bobby M to agree with everything I say. And Karl he gets it so I can include him in it and terry you know I'm always right so you're included and Wally P always agrees with my opinions. He told me so at the last seance. And Compton he's a believer ..... and Graham emails me everyday. Whit , man I miss Whit he'd back me up on this. And the list goes on

I've noticed how people always complain that the Drivers have No personality anymore, and that the driver interviews are nothing but a script read. And then when we do see drivers who speak their minds they catch Holy hell for it!

As far as images changing go and all the drama that goes with Paul Page babbling to try to fill time it is still nitro that puts asses in the seats.

No matter where you are at a race as soon as a nitro car fires up ears perk up and noses reach out for a sniff of it. T/F, F/C and A/FD cars are the ones that get the attention not pit fights, the name of the Force cat or how many miles are on John's scooter at the end of the week.

Every sport has reporters and announcers that are paid to find every "Human Interest" angle at an event until the event pales behind the hype. Go back and watch the low buck Diamond P Videos from the 80's and early 90's and the racing is the focus not the fluff or images.

I say shut up the talking heads, focus the HD cameras and turn up the sound if you can't be there in person. All the rest is just a reason to have a fast forward button on your DVR.

WELL said Jet !!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back