huh........... (1 Viewer)

In all fairness, I've had serious issues from time to time finding the name for something that I use every day.

Like your toof bush and rail trippers?? :D Where's the tooter wipe?? :eek: :D WTF did I do with my flip-flaps?? :)

The whatcha ma callit is next to the thingaling which is hanging on the doohicky, which fell over into that place or thataway. No, deudderway.

Why did I think this would be mentioned here before I even turned on my computer...:rolleyes:

He corrected himself within 2 seconds.

In one race I counted 3 Paul Page flubs..He refered to Scott Weiss as Steve,the rolly bar incident,and called Ashley Force a "he".Maybe Paul needs his eyes checked....:rolleyes:

I also heard him say, during qualifying, that Matt Smith was riding a Harley.

He said this as the camera was panning away from the bike and was dead center on the Suzuki label.......nice.

Is it my ears, or............

Does he keep calling Vandergriff.... Vandergrith ? I swear I hear the 'grith' instead of 'griff'.

Oh, and it seems to me he called a pair of Funny Cars, Top Fuelers. (or visa versa)

As if drag racing isn't hard enough to explain to a novice... ! :eek: :D ;)

Oh, and it seems to me he called a pair of Funny Cars, Top Fuelers. (or visa versa)

As if drag racing isn't hard enough to explain to a novice... ! :eek: :D ;)

Lord knows I don't lile Page announcing but honestly I can live with 3 flubs over a 3 hour show. He has cut down on them. He still shouldn't not be in the booth, he may have been fine at the Indy 500 announcing but he's not a drag racing announcer.

Anyone watch the Pistons/bulls game this weekend. During the game the one annoucner actually said "Dumars grabs the rebound". After a short pause the other announcer said something to the effect of, did the ball really bounce all the way up to the suite for Dumars to get?

Dumars retired in the mid 90's and is not the president of the team. It was actually pretty funny.

I also heard him say, during qualifying, that Matt Smith was riding a Harley.

He said this as the camera was panning away from the bike and was dead center on the Suzuki label.......nice.

Check your eyes Matt does not ride a Suzuki, he rides a Buell (which is like a Harley as far as rules and sound). You guys need to stop bitching and crying because this is not going to change and it should get better over time. I remember when Marty was new to NHRA and he made similar errors, but it got better over time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back