Hillary Will Crashes (1 Viewer)

shoe

1944 to 2023
Nitro Member
Hillary crashed after the finish line and the engine seperated from the chasis. From what I was told she is OK.

Sounds like a nasty one... I got a call from a buddy down there, he said something might have broken or a tire might have went down to make the car turn into the wall like it did.

I am glad she got out of the car ok, let's all hope she will be racing next weekend.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Don. Thank god she appears to be ok. I just read this over on DRC and anytime you read something like this you get that empty feeling in your stomach.

thanks for the report don, thank god she seems to be o.k. sounds nasty but lets pray shes alright. and as usual great job by the saftey safari!

I wonder if all the tire shake she has had since Vegas, had anything to do with it?
Glad to read that she was OK.

Great shots by your photog Darr...
She looks fine, and I'm so happy she is o.k.
Not what the team needed, but they will bounce right back... And Hillary will be just fine... She is better than most give her credit for...

Man, my heart sank when I saw she crashed. You know its never good when your scrolling thru the results and then you see a 5 line run description under someone's name. I hope she's all right.

Anyone else read Jack Beckman's blog on NHRA.com? About the tire issue they and others have been experiencing?? Wild pic of the body, I'm wondering if the T/F cars are having this issue as well??
Just wondering...:eek:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back