Great '70s Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

davey

Nitro Member
I lifted this from the Classic Funny Car board. For those who were so quick to jump on Hillary Will's case for her lane-swap incident check out some of our heroes from the '70s. This is not an open invitation to re-hash Hillary's incident. Just a good video I thought everyone might enjoy.

YouTube - Drag racing crashes from late70s

I lifted this from the Classic Funny Car board. For those who were so quick to jump on Hillary Will's case for her lane-swap incident check out some of our heroes from the '70s. This is not an open invitation to re-hash Hillary's incident. Just a good video I thought everyone might enjoy.

YouTube - Drag racing crashes from late70s

So you are comparing driving a seventies racecar to a modern day one?:rolleyes: Apples to Oranges.

Dave, I'm pretty sure most of that was from Decade of Thrills II which I've watched like 20 times!:D

So you are comparing driving a seventies racecar to a modern day one?:rolleyes: Apples to Oranges.

No he is saying that people shouldn't flame any of the newer racer for getting out of shape and question there experiance when all the older big dog racers have all gotten out of shape before too . But anyway talking about that is not the point of this thread .

Are you implying it's harder to drive a nitro car now than it was then?

I can't compare, having no experience either then or now. However, I don't think one can assume it was any easier (or harder) back then.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back