• Sara Fisher

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The 3rd Female (forgot her name)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpee

Nitro Member
I have to keep this "Drag Race Related" so lets assume tomorrow at the Indy 500 it will be 3 cars abreast coming out of the last corner.... and as the announcers will say "It's A Drag Race To The Finish" now I'll make this a poll Lets say the 3 cars are the 3 female drivers.... what I'm really trying to get at is which Female driver will finish the highest..

MILKA DUNO is the third female racer... And I have not Milk a Duno in quite some time... :D

My choice was Danica, if she can handle the traffic, she will do good... Sara may surprise a few... Not sure why she has no votes so far... Other than the eye candy deal... MILKA?? :rolleyes: Come on, out by lap 20 if not the first turn of lap 1... :eek:

Helio will be climbing the fence again BTW-
Kannan
Michael
Hornish

If it's one of the Target twins, I'm leaving early... :D

Last edited:
MILKA DUNO is the third female racer... And I have not Milk a Duno in quite some time... :D

My choice was Danica, if she can handle the traffic, she will do good... Sara may surprise a few... Not sure why she has no votes so far... Other than the eye candy deal... MILKA?? :rolleyes: Come on, out by lap 20 if not the first turn of lap 1... :eek:

Helio will be climbing the fence again BTW-
Kannan
Michael
Hornish

If it's one of the Target twins, I'm leaving early... :D

Ray - I don't think anyone can predict what is going to happen tomorrow. Most competitive field in a long time and I can't wait to be there in turn one!
Don't sell Milka short - she did a great job in her first open wheel race. She was incredible with fans on Community day (a LOT more about this when I get home) and seems very confident. I hope she has a safe race.
I'm going to have much more to say about this whole experience next week - every community, racing series, TV station and newspaper could learn a LOT by spending a week here. Breaking news . . . Derek Daly predicts TK will win.
"Ladies and Gentlemen . . . Start Your Engines!"

i vote danica cuz i think she is in the best car........i like marco andretti to win in an "upset." (can't really call it that after how well he did last year, losing the win in the last 300 ft or so)

Danica has been in a car that could win 2 out of the 3 years and has zippo to show for it. Put Sarah Fisher or Milka Duno in the same car and I'd bet you'd have better results.

Ray - I don't think anyone can predict what is going to happen tomorrow. Most competitive field in a long time and I can't wait to be there in turn one!
Don't sell Milka short - she did a great job in her first open wheel race. She was incredible with fans on Community day (a LOT more about this when I get home) and seems very confident. I hope she has a safe race.
I'm going to have much more to say about this whole experience next week - every community, racing series, TV station and newspaper could learn a LOT by spending a week here. Breaking news . . . Derek Daly predicts TK will win.
"Ladies and Gentlemen . . . Start Your Engines!"
Jim
I'm not selling Milka short at all... You obviously are very fond of her... :p Joke old man... No one can predict except for DD?? I also hope for a safe race... But being the most competetive in years without fenders, spells trouble in turn one... :eek:

Milka after contact...
I dunno wa hippin, me tur de ca, and e no wespund tu me... Puncho tell me to ke me no clee wi I tee ta du u no... Ba I juice lu it in tor uno and wek... :D

Who did Miller pick??
Never mind, had to be a Target car... :rolleyes:

Rain drops keep falling on my head... 70% at my last check...

Last edited:
I should start a vbookie on this and bet that it ends in rain. I have a hunch that I could double my money that way

Since your the only one who can ever break the code to those things, :rolleyes: I would think doubling your money would not be a problem... RIGGED!! RIGGED!! :D

Have you not seen my last name??? I'm Italian, Sicilian at that, of course its rigged:p:D

Pee
I also am very well connected as you may notice from my last name... :eek: And in my familia, we would call you a sacrafice for the betterment of the name... :D Take him out Guido and bury the shovel as well... ;)

Ya know Ray, all this non-stop "rubbin out" you've been doin for the past month has just taken on a WHOLE NEW meaning...:D

I just opened this thread for the first time expecting it to be about Courtney Love?
Now THAT is funny Doc... :D

Martin, can we really keep a sheep in the heard who thinks that bottle rocket mishaps are funny, and causes me such pain from laughter as I fall from my chair and knock myself out on digger parts left on the floor?? :eek:
I DONT TINK SO... :D

Milka ended up just where I hoped she would.

Why would you hope that anybody would end up in the wall at INDY? In case you haven't noticed, the walls there can be very unforgiving. In case you also didn't notice, Roberto Moreno, John Andretti, Phil Giebler (another rookie), among others, also hit the wall. That place is difficult to drive under the best conditions, which we definitely did not have on Sunday.

Danica has been in a car that could win 2 out of the 3 years and has zippo to show for it. Put Sarah Fisher or Milka Duno in the same car and I'd bet you'd have better results.

Um, this was Danica's third INDY 500 this year. The first year she had a huge advantage with the Honda power plant. She made some "rookie mistakes" and still recovered to lead laps and have a chance at winning the race. Last year she had an ill handling car and no advantage since eveybody now had a honda and still finished on lead lap (8th) which was also pretty impressive. Who knows what may have happened this year without the rain. TK and Marco looked good for most of the race.
I would love to see Sarah in equipment as good as Danica's. There is no doubt that she can drive.
Milka....can't make a determination after only two races. Her attitude and fan appeal can only help any racing series.

Why would you hope that anybody would end up in the wall at INDY? In case you haven't noticed, the walls there can be very unforgiving. In case you also didn't notice, Roberto Moreno, John Andretti, Phil Giebler (another rookie), among others, also hit the wall. That place is difficult to drive under the best conditions, which we definitely did not have on Sunday.

We met Milka at Community Day at the track - she was great with the fans.
That being said, Tony may have figured out the source of financing for her team and could have good reason to hope for failure. I belive that CITGO is owned by the government of Venezuela. So . . . if you buy gas from a CITGO station, you are supporting Hugo Chavez. It's interesting that no one in racing media made this connection public.

Jim, Milka doesnt have her nose in the air like DP. I support her but I wont buy CITGO products.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back