• Danica Patrick

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Sara Fisher

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The 3rd Female (forgot her name)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barry, I'm not just talking about Indy but the IRL series. DP had the car to win with in her 1st year and came up zippo, last year well was last year, this year she is`with the team to win races and so far ZERO. Put Sarah or Milka in the same equipment and lets see what happens. Oh, did I mention that I'm not a a DP fan(LOL):D

Barry, I'm not just talking about Indy but the IRL series. DP had the car to win with in her 1st year and came up zippo, last year well was last year, this year she is`with the team to win races and so far ZERO. Put Sarah or Milka in the same equipment and lets see what happens. Oh, did I mention that I'm not a a DP fan(LOL):D
Zippo is my lighter..hehe

I don't see that at all, Mike.

First year..she stayed out and led some laps..at the finish she didn't have the car to win..tires gone, that's why she got smoked at the end..wasn't her driving..a better car won. She got behind by spinning her ass out..otherwise there could have been a different ending. (mistake)

I do agree..give Sarah a shot in that car. I saw Sarah at Knoxville a few times..very good driver in a sprint car. (which used to be the path to Indy)

How many races has Marco won? Kanaan(sp) gets his because he is an animal..Dario? Oh..the 500 on a rain issue..which I was glad it happened..all the same team right? But to say Danica isn't being successful..is not fair. She's top 8 in practically every race..which 80% of the group can't say. I'm not a Danica freak..and the hype is annoying..but hey..she is a successful IndyCar IRL driver..and I believe she shows it..she's focused, etc..snobby and all..but that goes with the territory.

I'll be seeing the series at the new Iowa Speedway 7/8 mile track outside Newton middle of June. It'll be like go-karts on an 1/8 mile oval ..but I'm looking forward to it.

Rusty Wallace was behind the building of this track..haven't been there..but I'll have good pics.

Okay, as far as the series is concerned, she really only had a huge advantage (Honda) her first year. As a rookie she won three poles and was second twice thanks to the Honda advantage. Of course she was going to have difficulty in traffic. Not many rookies ever win in any series. Last year, unless you were with Ganassi or Penske, nobody had much of chance. This year she has a new team/engineer. Teams don't gel overnight. If she isn't competetive this year the novelty may wear off. I also agree with you on Sarah...she can definitely drive.

David, come on now! Kanaan, are you kidding me? In 2004 he had 15 top 5's in 16 races, won 3 and completed every lap in the series. That is something that will probably never be done again. The only thing Kanaan hasn't done is win INDY, rain took care of that this year.

I agree with you, Barry..I said "Kanaan gets his because he is an animal"

I wouldn't put Tony with the others.

Guys, top tens dont make it in the IRL. They only start 18 to 20 cars at most races so you need to be a top 5 car to be a hitter. DP has nasnt been up there`at most of the races. BUT, she sure did show some balls to go after Dan Wheldon.

Marco, If it wasnt grandpa Mario pushing him, I'm not sure he'd even be racing

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back