Have You Seen This? (1 Viewer)

Chris,

NHRA has their own youtube section. I check in every week or so to catch the Full Throtte TV stuff and anything else I might have missed at the event. Even going to all the Nationals, I can't see everything so I try to keep in touch.

I don't work at the NHRA offices, I'm not in the video, and didn't know about it until I saw it. I thought it was cool so I posted the link. Something wrong with that?

Alan

Not about you, more about the culture of NHRA that seems to be so many silos.

How about a broadcast email that says: "Hey, team, all of you folks who work for NHRA, check out this cool video! Comments/input welcome."

Or even a personal email to you/Frey/other key folks that says "Guys, you're out there every week, does this video ring true? Anything you'd change?"

Or, heck even a press release that says "NHRA builds community with new videos".

When I worked at Microsoft (a company of over 35,000 at the time) the FIRST people who saw new ads, promotions, videos, etc. were the internal audience. It helps to check things for glaringly obvious errors (the 3 second Schu time, for example), and helps build the team morale.

Chris

Sorry to be more of a wet blanket, but... even with almost 1000 views of this thread here on the Mater, and with lord knows how many NHRA fans out in the free world, the video has less than 500 views on YouTube. And some clown flagged it as spam. So much for "viral". :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back