Has anyone heard "ANYTHING" on Enders Team (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
I was just wondering if "ANYONE" has heard "ANYTHING" on Erica Enders...?? Will she be running at all this yr.. or are they in Test Mode until next yr.. OR maybe they are gonna pack it in ? The Silence is deafening !!

Last edited:
I spoke to Gregg this morning he said spending $2m a year to qualify poorly and be .04 - .06 seconds and 4mph disadvantage is a bad business model. They are and will fix it the issues and return....stay tuned.

I spoke to Gregg this morning he said spending $2m a year to qualify poorly and be .04 - .06 seconds and 4mph disadvantage is a bad business model. They are and will fix it the issues and return....stay tuned.

I got a call from Nickens on Thursday. He ordered 5 more sets of ACCEL 25 ohm Hemi wires. (They are wearing out the dyno!) They are determined to get back to speed.
Ollie Volpe

I got a call from Nickens on Thursday. He ordered 5 more sets of ACCEL 25 ohm Hemi wires. (They are wearing out the dyno!) They are determined to get back to speed.
Ollie Volpe

if Greg E. has got 2Meg to spin, maybe he should ask Morgan or Allen johnson to rent him some horsepower til' Nickes gets it together !!

if Greg E. has got 2Meg to spin, maybe he should ask Morgan or Allen johnson to rent him some horsepower til' Nickes gets it together !!

I was going to post the same thing.... If they want results, me thinks it's time to switch to Larry Morgan or Roy Johnson horsepower. And Hoosier tires.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back