Enders - 2 Car Team? (1 Viewer)

Johnny Mopar

Nitro Member
According to this article on Geiger's site, Erica Enders plans on running Super Comp and Pro Stock...

"I continue to work with Master Formula on selling product so we can our team back up and running," she said. "When we get all of that together I'll just race both cars like Dave Connolly, Jack Beckman, and Jeg Coughlin do at certain races.

Enders returns to action in TigerFlow Super Comp rail

So John, you know I can't help myself....

Will there be Super Comp Stock and Pro Stock Stock???:D:eek:

I really think Greg and Erica shoulda kept their latest plan to get back in pro stock, to themselves. They shoulda just simply announce that erica is now working for this company as a marketing manager and thats all. Given their past decisions regarding running a pro stock team they had to know that announcing this newest plan, which doesn't exactly sound very concrete, would be mocked, and criticized.

I really think Greg and Erica shoulda kept their latest plan to get back in pro stock, to themselves. They shoulda just simply announce that erica is now working for this company as a marketing manager and thats all. Given their past decisions regarding running a pro stock team they had to know that announcing this newest plan, which doesn't exactly sound very concrete, would be mocked, and criticized.

Ya' think? :D

Maybe partner up with that Kevin NASCAR dude.

Man I don't think I've ever seen a female drag racer get scolded on more than EE? I once laid into Melanie Troxel over an altercation I had with her once and all Hell broke loose!

I guess Erica Enders never passed the Hottie test with the Male audience...

I don't think it has to do with a "hottie" test. Erica (actually I think it may have been her manager/dad) brought a lot of this on herself.

She was driving a great car for a good team, where she got her now-famous #1 qualifying spot and final round, but mysteriously walked away -- wanted to be "on their own". That lasted, what?, a race or two (gee, pro-stock is expensive). Then they were in the DSR camp, for again, a race or two, and suddenly they leave that -- apparently over personality conflicts. Three teams in a couple of months, and a promising pro-stock career is in the ditch.

She wanders around for several months, posting blogs about shopping and lap dogs and generally getting nowhere with her racing. Then she miraculously appears pre-announcing some wacky sponsorship deal where she's "VP of Marketing" for some tiny company no one's ever heard of (with a web site designed by a jr. high kid) that has some backwards contingency deal where if she makes money she gets to race.

Then suddenly we're reading things about a two car team? What's not to mock? :D

I don't think it has to do with a "hottie" test. Erica (actually I think it may have been her manager/dad) brought a lot of this on herself.

She was driving a great car for a good team, where she got her now-famous #1 qualifying spot and final round, but mysteriously walked away -- wanted to be "on their own". That lasted, what?, a race or two (gee, pro-stock is expensive). Then they were in the DSR camp, for again, a race or two, and suddenly they leave that -- apparently over personality conflicts. Three teams in a couple of months, and a promising pro-stock career is in the ditch.

She wanders around for several months, posting blogs about shopping and lap dogs and generally getting nowhere with her racing. Then she miraculously appears pre-announcing some wacky sponsorship deal where she's "VP of Marketing" for some tiny company no one's ever heard of (with a web site designed by a jr. high kid) that has some backwards contingency deal where if she makes money she gets to race.

Then suddenly we're reading things about a two car team? What's not to mock? :D

It was just last year that they released their intentions to return with a 2-car Pro Stock team, and that they were working on a Top Fuel deal, making them a 3-car effort.

It just gets harder and harder to believe any hype that comes from this camp.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back