Anyone heard anything on Wayne....... (1 Viewer)

This issue got very quiet, very quickly after a lot of posts and air time on ESPN2. I have no idea who was at fault here, but we have heard nothing about Wayne surrendering to authorities or being endited by a grand jury.
If the judicial system has determined that a crime was not commited, this could then proceed to a civil suit that could drag out for years. We can only hope that Doug and Wayne can find a way to settle ths and move on.

Last I heard he was turning himself in. Anyone heard anything new on this?

Not much news about Wayne on this forum lately, but the issue was beaten up and down a bunch recently on CompetitionPlus.com's new racing fans Forum. No point in re-hashing everything here, unless someone really has specifics. Things seemed to have cooled down. I too wonder if Wayne is on the UPS team payroll now or still just advising his brother if he asks. Apparently, and most probably don't know this, Bob Vandergriff had to pull out an 8 yr. old frame to get things rolling at the beginning of the season and is just now getting some new pipe (new car) so that can probably explain their erratic performance most of this year. One of his crew guys posted this on the CompPlus thread about Wayne. Anyway, here's the link. (Sorry Jerrod/Shannon if this is a No-No)

http://www.competitionplus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2

Chris
I heard all 23 races. And there will be a formal annoucment in Vegas. As Frank plans to run the last 2 events this season

Well, I guess I stand corrected! Some new info got posted about Wayne and Frank Pedregon while I was typing my post. Hope Frankie has gotten his funding issues straightened out. I guess Von Dutch isn't his primary sponsor anymore. We'll have to wait and see what happens in Vegas and Pomona if he plans to attend both.

I know who the sponsor is just don't know if I can say it or not. Heard it from Frank himself but he made it sound like it can't slip out of the can just yet!

Not much news about Wayne on this forum lately, but the issue was beaten up and down a bunch recently on CompetitionPlus.com's new racing fans Forum.................

Oh my, I need a drink after visiting that site, whew.

All of the Manic Maters of old have migrated over there, nothing but bickering throughout the thread (just like the old Mater was). Everyone talking smack about things they have no facts on. I think I'll stay here!:eek:

I know who the sponsor is just don't know if I can say it or not. Heard it from Frank himself but he made it sound like it can't slip out of the can just yet!
So it comes in a can, eh?

From what I was told it comes in a sort-of can!!! bottle container thingy

As far as stuff goes Frank said that they are working on the cars now getting them ready

Uhhhh....Herbert buys the parts and you think they aren't his ???
Could you perhaps explain how this works ??
I know it worked that way with my exwife......but this situation didn't invole a marriage !:) :cool: :cool:
Take an hour out of your life and go read the thread that Kurt Leinenkugel posted, it's up to 143 posts now, and I'm sure it has all the answers you could ever desire!

sorry

Didn't mean to get a bunch of BS started. I was just wondering what was up with one of my favorite crew chiefs. That was worse than starting a thread on Bazemore!!!!!!!!!:D

Take an hour out of your life and go read the thread that Kurt Leinenkugel posted, it's up to 143 posts now, and I'm sure it has all the answers you could ever desire!

Hey Lance, there are some ex-maters over on CompPlus' Forum, and some current maters (like you) that pop in and post occasionally. That Forum has only been up for about a month now, so it's still picking up steam. I haven't signed on, but lurk there frequently.

I did notice that you posted on that thread about Wayne that he actually came on and posted himself, but I wasn't sure who that was, but if I'm reading you right, I would say it's the person with the screen name NUT'z. He didn't come right out and say he was Wayne, but his were the only posts that I could even suspect were from him. Is that who you are referring to?

Just wonderin...

Uhhhh....Herbert buys the parts and you think they aren't his ???
Could you perhaps explain how this works ??
I know it worked that way with my exwife......but this situation didn't invole a marriage !:) :cool: :cool:

Part 1.You are assuming that Herbert bought and paid for all the parts that Wayne brought when he went to work for him.
Part 2. Or does it?

Hey Lance, there are some ex-maters over on CompPlus' Forum, and some current maters (like you) that pop in and post occasionally. That Forum has only been up for about a month now, so it's still picking up steam. I haven't signed on, but lurk there frequently.

I did notice that you posted on that thread about Wayne that he actually came on and posted himself, but I wasn't sure who that was, but if I'm reading you right, I would say it's the person with the screen name NUT'z. He didn't come right out and say he was Wayne, but his were the only posts that I could even suspect were from him. Is that who you are referring to?

Just wonderin...

Ding Ding Ding....we have a winner :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back