Anyone heard from Force regarding Scott (1 Viewer)

slicky

Nitro Member
I know as tough as this has been for all , that we would have heard from the brain trust as to what they think they could do to help another catastrophic event such as Scotts from happening again . Team Force has to be ailing over this also . I was just curious if anyone has heard anything .

Force and Medlin were in the Kalitta pit talking with Connie and Doug shortly after the accident. Several other drivers and crew chiefs also came by to offer their condolences.

I know as tough as this has been for all , that we would have heard from the brain trust as to what they think they could do to help another catastrophic event such as Scotts from happening again . Team Force has to be ailing over this also . I was just curious if anyone has heard anything .

He talked about being a father, and the pain of losing a child. Did not hear any comments about accident.

You won't hear any comments from John. He sent a memo to the media alerting them that he nor his team will comment on the accident.

Thanks Karl & Bobby!
Just about what I expected out of John & the team. That is very nice.

Speculation could be devastating to the truth. I have confidence that a well concerted effort will be put in place as a result of this terrible incident and that many many parties will offer their resources and expertise in the process.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back