Did Zippy Test on Monday? (1 Viewer)

DG

Nitro Member
Thank God that John is going to be OK.:)

I believe that I heard earlier, by Force, that Neff was going to test this Monday at Richmond. Has anyone heard anything or was it the Monday after the National Event?

Hey Dave:

Hope all is well. You never did collect that soft drink I owe you.

Dan Dickey (owner of T3 Petrolium, TORCO West Coast Distributor and one of my sponsors) is licensing in TA/FC this week at Frank Hawley's. A couple weeks ago Hawley added an extra day to the class schedule for this weeks class in order to add Mike Neff. Unless something changed from last week, Neff is supposed to be in Florida right now.

RG

Last edited:
Hey Dave:

Hope all is well. You never did collect that soft drink I owe you.

Dan Dickey (owner of T3 Petrolium, TORCO West Coast Distributor and one of my sponsors) is licensing in TA/FC this week at Frank Hawley's. A couple weeks ago Hawley added an extra day to the class schedule for this weeks class in order to add Mike Neff. I posted this earlier in another thread but got the middle finger from the keyboard know-it-alls. Unless something changed from last week, Neff is supposed to be in Florida right now.

RG

Randy, You say there are know it all's on this website, I am shocked!!!;)

Randy, You say there are know it all's on this website, I am shocked!!!;)

Imagine that!

BTW, Zippy had a good time and did very well today once they put the car back together. One of the other students had an "issue" in the car that caused a slight delay in the days activities.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back