Ennis Monday Test Session Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are some photos from the Monday Test Session Held at the Texas Motorplex.

Test Photos

Hope you all enjoy and I hope to get up the Ennis National event photos up soon

It's soo strange seeing those Empty stands! Must be weird being there when it was Soo Packed and then driving up to an empty facilty! Thanks David

For those interested the blonde girl who licensed in Tom Conway's dragster is Kate Harker, one of TA/FC driver Steve Harker's twin daughters.

Both girls are working towards their T/AD licenses.

Check out their website at www.kdhracing.com

Really cool stuff, and thanks Paul, was just about to ask. Did she get any good runs in?

How about Ashley, did she get any good ones in?

Really cool stuff, and thanks Paul, was just about to ask. Did she get any good runs in?

How about Ashley, did she get any good ones in?

Kate made a total of 3 passes, a half track 5.72 @ 184 mph followed by two full passes, a 5.69 @ 251 mph (cylinder out at the hit) and a final 5.355 @ at 258 mph.

I was talking to Steve this morning and he said that on the half pass the car was doing 224 mph at 1/2 track and was on track for a 5.2x.

Great stuff, Dave.

Why do some of those pit crew people seem "less than thrilled" to see you standing there with a camera???

Or is it just me??

Here are some photos from the Monday Test Session Held at the Texas Motorplex.

Test Photos

Hope you all enjoy and I hope to get up the Ennis National event photos up soon

Those are fantastic. What a cool way to get a feel for a Monday test session. Oh sure.... It took me FOREVER to get through them all.... ;)

Thanks for sharing them!!!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Kate asked me if I could stay over and take pictures of her licencing runs. So I did not watch all the passes everyone made on Monday. The run I saw Ashley make the car got very swirly around the 300 ft mark and she aborted the run. I did hear she made a full pass later in the day but I am not sure what the Et/Speed was. You could not buy a cloud in the sky on Monday so it made it very challanging for the teams to get the cars down the track without hazing the tires. Kate did a great job and I wish her the best of luck finding a sponser this way she can be out there racing in 2007.

Well its time to get ready to head back to Reading. Hope to have the Ennis National event photos up soon. thanks for your patience.

David Smith

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back